I'm a **** chucking retarded ape

We went to the zoo once and the monkey started masturbating causing shock among the masses. As I remember... some Karen standing nearby was particularly scandalized and upset that I had seen that (I think I was like 4 or so years old)... I grew up on a frickin' farm, this was nothing to me. Deal with a horny rooster for a bit when you are small and you will not be shocked by masturbating monkeys...

You lookin' for a job?

I would imagine shilling pays about as much as spamming used to.

That would be "Get a real job and be better off" pay. :laugh:

These lazy ass motherfucking leftists dont want a job they want to keep filling u on biden cum. They are subhuman pieces of shit that dont deserve even the least amount of respect

We went to the zoo once and the monkey started masturbating causing shock among the masses. As I remember... some Karen standing nearby was particularly scandalized and upset that I had seen that (I think I was like 4 or so years old)... I grew up on a frickin' farm, this was nothing to me. Deal with a horny rooster for a bit when you are small and you will not be shocked by masturbating monkeys...
That was going to be my screen name but it was already taken.

At least it didn't throw his shit at ya. My friend had that happened to him. Got some shit on his shirt. :laugh:

Suck a clever reply.

As if you deserve anything more clever. You're a utter simpleton not unlike the retard Op who managed to get a bitch ban because he's too goddamn retarded to figure out "Hmmm, maybe I should go to the War zone to start a whiny little needle dick bitch thread?"

As if you deserve anything more clever. You're a utter simpleton not unlike the retard Op who managed to get a bitch ban because he's too goddamn retarded to figure out "Hmmm, maybe I should go to the War zone to start a whiny little needle dick bitch thread?"
:lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup:

This is what I call an absurd and ridiculous nonsense salad.

Well, I posted my seed on your mother's face last night, which is pretty typical in your neighborhood.

iu

Back