I'm a Hawaiian

I should go take a picture of my view, so you guys could freak out at all the snow on the mountains!

I should go take a picture of my view, so you guys could freak out at all the snow on the mountains!

I should take a picture of my view...I could do it on my cell phone right now. A dark, dingy, windowless room, and Uday just walked by picking his nose.

Are there beautiful women everywhere? Or have my dreams failed me once more?

Seriously, there are more beautiful women here than I could have hoped for. Very sweet, beautiful, quality women. I don't even know how to act. I'm a retard surrounded by god's greatest bounty. Alls I can do is enjoy the view.

It must be costing you a fortune there no?

Its expensive, but no more than LA was. And finding a job is turning out to be a bitch. But thankfully I sold a lot of spas in Liberal Seattle so I still have some cash. But the women, sweet mother of mercy, Captain Cook was an idiot for letting the natives see his blood, and thus getting himself killed because they figured out he wasn't a god, because gods don't bleed.

Say you're "between jobs" or "in a band". It makes you sound cooler than "I'm an unemployed loser". ;)

In fact, I'm simply a retired hot tub carnie. But since I play guitar, piano, harmonica, banjo and drums, you could call me a 1 man band.

Back