I'M A HOMEOWNER!!!!!

Most of the time not. But remember all those times you compalined to the landlord about something.....You are now the landlord...

Most of the time not. But remember all those times you compalined to the landlord about something.....You are now the landlord...

That's funny. At the walk through the seller said that she was happy that now all they have to do is place a phone call and it will be taken care of.

ahh salespeople and politicians will tell you anything.
The walkthrough is with the former owner. They were expressing relief that they could now just call a landlord to get things fixed rather than doing it themselves. At least that was what I got out of it.

ahh salespeople and politicians will tell you anything.

Yeah, they're renting a townhome. Which I'm really not so sure why either considering they're not getting that much equity out of the deal and the seller is fairly young.

LOL. Lets hope I don't change my tune in a few days when I find out the house is haunted or something.

The walkthrough is with the former owner. They were expressing relief that they could now just call a landlord to get things fixed rather than doing it themselves. At least that was what I got out of it.

you're correct.

Back