I'M A HOMEOWNER!!!!!

YEAHHHHHHHHHH!

Congratulations!

Now, I will go on all of the vacations, and you will stay home and mow your lawn, and save up for landscaping and fireplaces and add-ons. And I will laugh.

Until, the day comes that we calculate our net worths. Then, you will laugh.

Seriously, best of luck in it! :party:

Congratulations!

Now, I will go on all of the vacations, and you will stay home and mow your lawn, and save up for landscaping and fireplaces and add-ons. And I will laugh.

Until, the day comes that we calculate our net worths. Then, you will laugh.

Seriously, best of luck in it! :party:

LOL. Ain't that the truth.

I had to drop a small fortune at sears today. :( I already miss renting.

LOL. Ain't that the truth.

I had to drop a small fortune at sears today. :( I already miss renting.
I know the feeling. We had to spend about six thousand more than we expected during the move-in process.

You know what, though? It's worth it.

The United States doesn't really consider you a full citizen until you own your own home. It's stupid but true.

Congratulations, LadyT! :grin:

I know the feeling. We had to spend about six thousand more than we expected during the move-in process.

You know what, though? It's worth it.

The United States doesn't really consider you a full citizen until you own your own home. It's stupid but true.

Congratulations, LadyT! :grin:

Yikes!
We just got an estimate on redoing the outside of the house in vinyl. My jaw hit the floor!

Renting does have its benefits though.

Thanks on the congrats!

Anything you put in it you will get back. Siding is just hard for me to understand because I have never lived anywhere but the west. Stucco lasts forever and it fairly cheap to redo.

Back