I'm about to be a 23 year old Freshman

BTW, Capt, I have some priorities for you:

1) Get lots of pussy (married)
2) Party hard (redundant to life)
3) Metallurgy
4) Political science

Basically, if you have to fail at one of your academic areas, fail at the polisci, because the metallurgy is obviously the more important focus.
Actually, those are just my Monday classes. And my Degree needs Polisci more than Metallurgy, even though my degree is going to be for working with fucking metal.

LOLZ, as far as general graduation requirements are concerned, you will have to take a number of social science courses, such as soc, polisci, geo, and so forth. You will also probably have the obligatory 1 US, 1 non-US history course, which will likely be covered by your polisci requirements.

LOLZ, as far as general graduation requirements are concerned, you will have to take a number of social science courses, such as soc, polisci, geo, and so forth. You will also probably have the obligatory 1 US, 1 non-US history course, which will likely be covered by your polisci requirements.
Nope, polisci doesn't count as history. They were pretty clear on that.

Not what I meant. Polisci and history majors are required to take each other's courses as part of their program. I had to take 4 polisci courses, with 3 of them being upper division, so I took the survey class, Civil Liberties, Judicial Process, and International Relations.

Jesus. Why on earth are you married already? 23? This is the best time in the history of mankind for BBW hunting. And you're married? Are you insane?
Well yes, yes he is....he's also damned lucky. He's married to a petite little hotty who makes him pee in a toilet and wash his hands and other civilized things.

Actually, those are just my Monday classes. And my Degree needs Polisci more than Metallurgy, even though my degree is going to be for working with fucking metal.
You must not be taking a liberal arts program. Metalurgy is usually an advanced materials engineering subject that requires prereqs in chemistry, physics and math.

No need. My college is nothing but proles. I remember why I hated school so much. SO MANY PROLES. Ignorant, smelly, unable to comprehend that I am their lord.

No need. My college is nothing but proles. I remember why I hated school so much. SO MANY PROLES. Ignorant, smelly, unable to comprehend that I am their lord.

well.... they are from Michigan... so that really should be expected. Nothing but morons there. though it is a slight bump up from Ohio. So you got that going for you.

well.... they are from Michigan... so that really should be expected. Nothing but morons there. though it is a slight bump up from Ohio. So you got that going for you. Derp derp hurpa derp
That's what I've come to expect from a mouth breather like yourself. Go back to sniffing shoes or drinking sewage or whatever it is Threedee has his proles do.

Actually, I treat my proles well, facilitating all the beer and sex their bladders and hearts can manage. Afterall, I've got Nevada. But, yeah, in this case I'm all for some torment.

Back