I'm amazed at all the things that I used to do when I was the Real Damo...

Damocles

Accedo!
Staff member
Desh has a theory that I've been replaced by somebody that isn't me. And to prove it she tells everybody that the "real Damo never used to <insert something strange here>"...

So far I've never corrected somebody's spelling or grammar in the past before I was replaced. I also never disagreed with Desh on anything, apparently, though that was never the case. What else have I "never" done since I was replaced by myself in Desh's version of the board?

(sounds like a crappy science fiction novel)....

I know, it will likely be that Damo never would have started a thread about this when he was the "real Damo"... ;)

Anyway, have fun at my expense. What is it that I do now that I didn't do before? Don't be shy!

I, Legion, have actually taken control of Damo's account. Me, Watermark, and Damo are all the same being. I'm also Grind and Billy, but not Threedee.

the old damo would have put the @ notification feature onto jpp almost immediately. the new damo refuses to do so >:(

Desh has a theory that I've been replaced by somebody that isn't me. And to prove it she tells everybody that the "real Damo never used to <insert something strange here>"...

So far I've never corrected somebody's spelling or grammar in the past before I was replaced. I also never disagreed with Desh on anything, apparently, though that was never the case. What else have I "never" done since I was replaced by myself in Desh's version of the board?

I know, it will likely be that Damo never would have started a thread about this when he was the "real Damo"... ;)

Anyway, have fun at my expense. What is it that I do now that I didn't do before? Don't be shy!
Make me laugh....oh wait!

6007605393_cb36f06e3c.jpg

Damo's bees had alien DNA in them, and he got stung within the first week of beekeeping, because he was ill-prepared for such a boring hobby. Anyway, extraterrestrials, who are capable of taking control of a human's biology by such an elaborate conspiracy somehow suck at running a political forum.

all someone has to do is go read your early posts here.

If you are the same guy you have changed for the worse dude

Back