I'm amazed at all the things that I used to do when I was the Real Damo...

Damo

we made a promise to each other years ago.

Or me and who used to be damo did.

then the site sold

Now you hate me and lie just like the rest of these fools.

You used to be awesome

now your kinda dense

Damo

we made a promise to each other years ago.

Or me and who used to be damo did.

then the site sold

Now you hate me and lie just like the rest of these fools.

You used to be awesome

now your kinda dense

curious... do you understand the concept of a paragraph?

Your (damocles) posting style has become more acidic. Less fair minded, and more base.

Engaging in fact oriented and detail debate or discussion requires time and I suspect you have less of it these days.

yes if it is still the same guy be has become less of a man with the decent intentions you used to display

yes if it is still the same guy be has become less of a man with the decent intentions you used to display

I don't ascribe intent. People become busy, if you don't have the time to devote to being informed we often jump to default. Damocles is Conservative by nature, his default is Conservative. When busy he responds with the party line, not fair minded discussion. Its okay, it is just not as interesting to me as high minded discussion with someone I disagree with.

Sadly this board has suffered from a serious lack of high minded discussion. You can find scraps of it, but not enough.

I don't ascribe intent. People become busy, if you don't have the time to devote to being informed we often jump to default. Damocles is Conservative by nature, his default is Conservative. When busy he responds with the party line, not fair minded discussion. Its okay, it is just not as interesting to me as high minded discussion with someone I disagree with.

Sadly this board has suffered from a serious lack of high minded discussion. You can find scraps of it, but not enough.

which is why I had relied back on outrageos insults

It just didn't matter

they ignored all the fact no matter what one did.

Now the donnald is going to ruin or steal fox news' power.

the big money got flushed down the toy toy by the donnald

they are now powerless to save their in the pocket idiots

the donnald wipes his hands of them and says whos next?

Oh Fox news....bow before me

oh you want us to bow?

then the donnald says YES

what will they do when the donnald event gets HUGE ratings ?

So if Damo agreed with me he was a great guy and high minded. If Damo disagrees with me it means he's changed and is a hack.

So if Damo agreed with me he was a great guy and high minded. If Damo disagrees with me it means he's changed and is a hack.

pure comedy Garud talking about the lack of 'high minded' debates when he is constantly creating threads about Rep caricatures and acting like a 4 year old.

he used to care about he people around him.

maybe it was not being tied to the Indain culture that changed him

he used to care about he people around him.

maybe it was not being tied to the Indain culture that changed him

I go back to my previous post. He 'cared' about people when he agreed with you. No agreeing means he no longer cares.

nope I have not changed

I was really just nice mommy at first because I really did think all you people needed was the facts.

after years of verbal abuse for being nice I said OK they get the whole enchilada

Its fun and cathartic

you forget there were times you people would refuse to respond to a thread that contained NOTHING but FACTS

no insults

no commentary what so ever.

just a subject starter

you cant win when the facts show up.

so you insult and lie and threaten people

Back