I'm back from Aruba!!!!!!

Yeah. I tried to find Natalie. I really did, but no sucha luck.

Actually, its a pretty small island. If she's alive she can't really hide.

Because if we ....

I can't understand why we have not sent troops to search for that poor girl....

did send troops to "Venezuela" where she went...the Libs would be protesting that this is a 'Oil' war...I pray everynight for her poor soul and that of her families!

I booked an August trip to NZ and Australlia. Will be gone a couple of months, if I come back :) I should have about 1 mill in my pocket by then, they might let me stay....

Lol...

I booked an August trip to NZ and Australlia. Will be gone a couple of months, if I come back :) I should have about 1 mill in my pocket by then, they might let me stay....

Really...and ya are living in a 'Fantasy World' Sgt...ya smoked way too much Grass in Nam!...lol
:pke:

Really...and ya are living in a 'Fantasy World' Sgt...ya smoked way too much Grass in Nam!...lol
:pke:

On the mill or staying in NZ ?

One is a near fact and the other is a possibility.

I already have one sales contract signed, just need one more and negotiations are ongoing.
the property was surveyed and split up last week. So for 1/2 of my property I paid 120k for last year I get 750k for 1/2....should be about the same for the other 1/2.
Minus taxes and such should be about 1 mill.
and the people that sold it to me shought I was stupid for paying 120K for it. They won't even talk to me now though :D

Last edited:
"Thank God..cause' ya are confusing..good luck with Tiana though...betta' be prepared to fight Darla for her though...LOL"

Are you on Drugs? Drugs are bad.... ummmkay?

1) T has a boyfriend

2) How the hell did you get confused? You getting senile?

Lol...

"Thank God..cause' ya are confusing..good luck with Tiana though...betta' be prepared to fight Darla for her though...LOL"

Are you on Drugs? Drugs are bad.... ummmkay?

1) T has a boyfriend

2) How the hell did you get confused? You getting senile?

Sorry but I was just signing out when I saw this..getta grip..come up to speed...darla made some comments about Lady T when she was on sabatical in Aruba..it was in jest mind ya....so no I am not nor ever did use drugs...quit with the Liberal canned responses already.....***sigh***
:rolleyes:

Yes I am fantisizing about NZ and OZ . But am going down this summer to check it out and possibly relocate to there. Need to spend enough time there to check it out and circulate around a bit.

Back