I'm back... So what's new other than Grind's anger and Charver's question?

Damocles

Accedo!
Staff member
Back from Orlando and the longest fricking walk ever.

Just so you know, Disney World is one long boring walk for parents, and one long toy store for children.

Just so you know, Disney World is one long boring walk for parents, and one long toy store for children.

When I went we passed up Disney World in favor of Busch Gardens and Universal Islands of Adventure, but we did go to a pretty sweet resturant called the Rainforest Cafe, which is on DW territory...

Oh dear, expensive outing if you didn't enjoy it. Hope the flight was good. I didn't think you were going this soon. I figured you were getting more butt pictures taken with the bees! :cof1:

When I went we passed up Disney World in favor of Busch Gardens and Universal Islands of Adventure, but we did go to a pretty sweet resturant called the Rainforest Cafe, which is on DW territory...
The Rainforest Cafe is all over, it isn't a Disney thing.

Welcome back...Is Epcot really as cool as I have been told?

Let's see, we figured out that Whomever is another invention of uscitizen and Winterborn is a retread of Solitary. A great thread (I think) on the Sotomayor nomination and Tabasco started a thinking kind of thread on laws relating to drugs, prostitution, and homosexuality.

Welcome back...Is Epcot really as cool as I have been told?

Let's see, we figured out that Whomever is another invention of uscitizen and Winterborn is a retread of Solitary. A great thread (I think) on the Sotomayor nomination and Tabasco started a thinking kind of thread on laws relating to drugs, prostitution, and homosexuality.

Cons always have it all figured out :D

I honestly couldn't even bring myself to buy anything but food in Disneyworld. It was all far too expensive, expensive gouging beyond my wildest dreams.

1. Why didn't you just take the plane?

2. I thought you were going to relieve the boredom by feeling up Minnie Mouse and document it through the media of photography.

damo, you failed to announce you would be gone and then didn't appoint someone like me to watch over the site so I could keep watermark and Ib1whatever in check. you're fired.

ice dancer, it's boring. there is nothing to do there.

So what is your idea of fun? Not criticizing you. I agree about Disney World and amusement parks in general. I live an hour away from the best roller coast park in the world and I'd rather go to a good concert any day. In fact, I've never even been to Cedar Point. Waiting in line for an hour for a 1 minute thrill isn't my idea of a good time.

roller coasters and awesome rides are fun. epcot has none of that. also waiting in line is for chumps. buy fast passes.

So what is your idea of fun? Not criticizing you. I agree about Disney World and amusement parks in general. I live an hour away from the best roller coast park in the world and I'd rather go to a good concert any day. In fact, I've never even been to Cedar Point. Waiting in line for an hour for a 1 minute thrill isn't my idea of a good time.

Epcot is just very, very boring. I hate the soulless ultra-modernist style of everything. Walking into the place literally causes all your emotion and soul to be sucked right out of you. People in the 50's really imagined a future with no color or life in it at all. And then it tries to educate you. Education that I already know, mind you, + sentimental rot. The ride in that huge ball is just annoying and boring out of your mind.

The only good ride was the car test drive (an ad for GM disguised as a ride), which I rode like four times because my band director stuck us there for SIX FUCKING HOURS. Soarin California was... OK, but not exciting. And the lines for it were ridiculous one-hour atrocities, because no one wants to go on any of the other rides.

And to think, we visited the Animal Kingdom that day too, which was so awesome, probably the best part of Disney World. He only let us stay there for like two hours, so that we could spend our time in Epcot. I wanted to strangle him.

Back