I'm Back...!

Battleborne

Terminator
Took a couple of weeks off for the end of summer vacation...then upgraded my pc...I know y'all are going oh hell no he is back!...Too bad !!!:doh:

You must be another lefty fool, righties do not make announcements about their cyber comings and goings? It is as if I sense a cyber-skewering in the offing, with this new lefty fool on the pointy end of the skewer? You little scheming pinheaded lefties are always trying to think up a way to get in here and by yours truly, butt, that is not going to happen on my watch, capise? Touche, you have just been mensaed, sorry.

Okee Dokee then...

You must be another lefty fool, righties do not make announcements about their cyber comings and goings? It is as if I sense a cyber-skewering in the offing, with this new lefty fool on the pointy end of the skewer? You little scheming pinheaded lefties are always trying to think up a way to get in here and by yours truly, butt, that is not going to happen on my watch, capise? Touche, you have just been mensaed, sorry.

I have been chastised by...who are you again??? And I am about as far right as a conservative can get!...Ya are a funny one though!:moos:

Last edited:
I have been chastised by...who are you again??? And I am I am about as far right as a conservative can get!...Ya are a funny one though!:moos:

Another "not a lefty" lefty, like the low on the posting totem poll lefty fool, SuperFreak, I will have you skewered and in the remainder bin along side him within 2 cyber-days, and you can tell each other your "not a lefty" stories there, butt, the mensa man is not buying it, sorry?

Whatever ya say....!

Another "not a lefty" lefty, like the low on the posting totem poll lefty fool, SuperFreak, I will have you skewered and in the remainder bin along side him within 2 cyber-days, and you can tell each other your "not a lefty" stories there, butt, the mensa man is not buying it, sorry?

Had a very boring summer I see...ya need a life moron!

Had a very boring summer I see...ya need a life moron!

How long did it take mensa man to break the not a lefty, lefty BattleBorne, not even 30 cyber minutes, this is a record even for yours truly? Amazing, these lefties will all fold just like cheap Japanese cameras, I have seen it over and over, it is as if, breaking lefties, is too small of a challenge to even waste my mensa skills on?

Whatever mensa dude...

How long did it take mensa man to break the not a lefty, lefty BattleBorne, not even 30 cyber minutes, this is a record even for yours truly? Amazing, these lefties will all fold just like cheap Japanese cameras, I have seen it over and over, it is as if, breaking lefties, is too small of a challenge to even waste my mensa skills on?

and by what other name do you go by...???...never mind your writing tells all...IQ about 90 and ego above the scale!:cof1:

Really...!

Someone said you had been court-ordered to dry out at the Mr. Won Tooth quickie rehab center, the redneck's Betty Ford Clinic?

Holy shit batman...someone should have told me...maybe I could have spent a moment or two with Paris or the other silly girl who heads the news...and here I just went backpacking and ATV riding...oh well ya snooze ya lose!;)

Densa man you say ?

heck I turned down Mensa, most were pricks.
I see turning them down was a correct decision ;)

welcome back BB, I see you have already met our newest resident loonie.

Took a couple of weeks off for the end of summer vacation...then upgraded my pc...I know y'all are going oh hell no he is back!...Too bad !!!:doh:

Great news young fella. We appreciated your business.

I take it you enjoyed your two week stay at our brand spanking new Gay-Recovery clinic?

Regards,

Ted

Say what....????

Great news young fella. We appreciated your business.

I take it you enjoyed your two week stay at our brand spanking new Gay-Recovery clinic?

Regards,

Ted

Sorry 'fella' I am about as far from gay as a guy could get...have fun with the yellow brick or is that brown brick road...not my cup of tea...sorry... check with donnie boy...well if ya are a young one that is!

Densa man you say ?

heck I turned down Mensa, most were pricks.
I see turning them down was a correct decision ;)

welcome back BB, I see you have already met our newest resident loonie.

Say what...is mensa a group who claims to be smart..when actually they are way down on the intelligence scale....! Much less the fun scale....:cof1:

Back