I'm Back...!

Sorry 'fella' I am about as far from gay as a guy could get...have fun with the yellow brick or is that brown brick road...not my cup of tea...sorry... check with donnie boy...well if ya are a young one that is!
Some more of you stupid, tastless erroneous remarks. ---just par for the course, and before you say I'm following you, remember, it was your opening lunacy not mine.

[/B]

Say what...is mensa a group who claims to be smart..when actually they are way down on the intelligence scale....! Much less the fun scale....:cof1:

Folks, no righty could be this stupit, it looks like my first guess was right, butt, what else is new, nothing really? This is a lefty, think about it, this must be one of the lefties I have skewered, trying to sneak back in here, as a righty? Let's see who is lefty who likes to pretend he is a righty, could it be, not a lefty, lefty Superfreak, who suffered the cyber-skewering of his life at the hands of yours truly?

Thank you, I do not know how I do it, it is my mensa that gives me this almost, freakish ability to read the minds of these scheming lefties, it is a gift, and it is hard to explain it to average people, as most of you are, sorry.

Folks, no righty could be this stupit, it looks like my first guess was right, butt, what else is new, nothing really? This is a lefty, think about it, this must be one of the lefties I have skewered, trying to sneak back in here, as a righty? Let's see who is lefty who likes to pretend he is a righty, could it be, not a lefty, lefty Superfreak, who suffered the cyber-skewering of his life at the hands of yours truly?

Thank you, I do not know how I do it, it is my mensa that gives me this almost, freakish ability to read the minds of these scheming lefties, it is a gift, and it is hard to explain it to average people, as most of you are, sorry.

:foil: <<<<<rjs

Back