I'm drink again

I still dont buy it. The misspelling are deliberate. The attitude in the second post is believable, but not after the obvious attempt at trying to appear liquered up by the first post.

See, right now, I'm drunk, and I can still figure this shit out without intentionally trying to be incoherent.

Brent the reason no one believes you're drunk is that you overdo it.

For example, I just got home from 2 keg parties. I've had about eleven beers tonight but I can still write a coherent sentence. You're either an unbelievable pussy when it comes to alcohol or a faker.

I still dont buy it. The misspelling are deliberate. The attitude in the second post is believable, but not after the obvious attempt at trying to appear liquered up by the first post.

See, right now, I'm drunk, and I can still figure this shit out without intentionally trying to be incoherent.

Oh. Yeah. This.

thank you, you beat me to it. brent is a fake drunk.

Too much Ginger Ale does that to you eh? Maybe you just need a nap.

But if you ever really do get a hangover, pho.

No, I drank two New Castle followed by six Sierra Nevada.

I can get pretty easily drink from six beers, let alone eight of them.

Last night I thought I drank ten total, but a bottle count this morning revealed otherwise. Lol

Back