Im FINALLY doing it...

I was recently watching a Filipina YouTube that included the words "Of course I want him to have a good time" re the sex she approves.

I am pretty sure U know what I am talking about.
No one will deny how good the sex is but the love is deeper than what western women are willing to show. Asian women are notorious for their fatal attraction. It's difficult for a midwest guy to get used to. I need bro time and time to be alone. Corn fed midwest women understand that.

No one will deny how good the sex is but the love is deeper than what western women are willing to show. Asian women are notorious for their fatal attraction. It's difficult for a midwest guy to get used to. I need bro time and time to be alone. Corn fed midwest women understand that.

Trying to conversate with you is frustrating.

Asian women have no interest in being bitches....they want to provide value....YES/NO?

Trying to conversate with you is frustrating.

Asian women have no interest in being bitches....they want to provide value....YES/NO?
I already said that I love Asian women. Midwest women don't show their love but they give me the freedom to go out and have a good time without them.

Have you been on a UTV? Better yet, has your woman road with you on her UTV?
Love is a funny thing; you don't want her to die but the thrill on her face is worth the experience.

Yes,....she has been on a UTV with me before. All good. Now my boat or jet skis she wants nothing to do with anymore. I scare her on water.....:laugh:

Yes,....she has been on a UTV with me before. All good. Now my boat or jet skis she wants nothing to do with anymore. I scare her on water.....:laugh:
That is backwards to me. Water is safer than cliffs and rocks.

A woman taught me how to bow hunt. I know how to bring the elk to me but she is the better shot. We made a great team and ate well.

That is backwards to me. Water is safer than cliffs and rocks.

A woman taught me how to bow hunt. I know how to bring the elk to me but she is the better shot. We made a great team and ate well.

On water I tend to drive a little cray cray...:laugh: And who doesnt LOVE stopping off at all the tiki bars....:laugh:

Im on water but my favorite place to go is a 4 lake chain about 20 minutes from here. Place is off the hook! Tiki's everywhere,....lots of cool places to stop off for refreshments. Major tourist area. I can even pull my jet ski to the boat landing I put in at with the UTV if I want. Liking this idea better and better........:)

On water I tend to drive a little cray cray...:laugh: And who doesnt LOVE stopping off at all the tiki bars....:laugh:
I used to own sailboats. The wind is free but you have to pull a lot of rope. Women get stuck with most of the work so they have to love the water.

… Look at that, look at that
Get your money for nothin' (I want my, I want my)
Chicks for free (I want my UTV)
Money for nothin', chicks for free (I want my, I want my, I want my UTV)
And the chicks for free (I want my UTV)
And the chicks for free (I want my UTV)
Easy, easy money for nothin' (I want my, I want my)
Easy, easy chicks for free (I want my UTV)
Easy, easy money for nothin' (I want my, I want my)
Chicks for free (I want my UTV)
That ain't workin'

Probably going to pick up a UTV sometime in the next couple of weeks.

I had a friend who died at age 13 when his ATV flipped over, so I have never been into ATV's. It just seems stupid to me, but whatever.

I have a couple of relatives who have UTV's for big properties. If you actually need it, and will use it, why not? If it is just an ATV in disguise, I would take a pass....

But then again, why should you listen to me?

Back