im gay

i want a penis in my mouth, post haste.

You have several faggots on this forum to choose from.

Havana Moon
volsrock
EVmetro (aka White Scum)
Earl
deadcatbounce
Teflon Don

The last one might be your choice because you know how slick teflon is. Your dick will slide all over him

Last edited:
Face it Cultsmasher, if you keep coming back they might get sick of kicking you to the curb and decide to use you as a stress ball instead. This is one of the most unregulated sites I've ever been on and still you managed to get your dingus ass banned and keep trying to come back here. Congratulations on coming out of that closet by the way.

Face it Domer, if you keep coming back they might get sick of kicking you to the curb and decide to use you as a stress ball instead. This is one of the most unregulated sites I've ever been on and still you managed to get your dingus ass banned and keep trying to come back here. Congratulations on coming out of that closet by the way.

How cute. One gay fella congratulating another.

Havana Moon
volsrock
EVmetro (aka White Scum)
Earl
deadcatbounce
Teflon Don

The last one might be your choice because you know how slick teflon is. Your dick will slide all over him

Sounds like you have a ton of personal experience. Or is it professional lol?

usfreedom, please, can you explain why you quote jacks posts and turn his text to white? I am legit curious why you do this. I don't really understand the point of it. I honestly just want to know what your angle is.

My latest Theory is, well, let me backtrack a bit. USF had planned on selling Hot Houses (Greenhouses) in southern Arizona, home to a portion of the Sonoran Desert. Along with that, a vast Nursery of Cacti.
Now, the way I see it. After spending 8 hours in the Hot House (in August) where the temperature reached 200 degrees, and then spending another 4 hours along the Roadside selling his Cactus Plants for 25 cents a pop, his brain was literally fried. (as a friend, I've tried to convince him to sell beads or maybe candles along the Roadside, ... maybe you can help USF receive some needed Treatment)

Havana Moon
volsrock
EVmetro (aka White Scum)
Earl
deadcatbounce
Teflon Don

Not exactly an appreciated post. Using that word in that way is for homophobes. The people you mention are trolls or just people that like to be a jerk. Faggots are a meatball dish to an Englishman anyway.

Back