Im having lunch with lady T

tell her I said hi.

And "lunch" is a good cover Desh.

You ladies have fun at the Chippendales show on the strip. :clink:

Yes she is.

Very pretty young lady and very sweet. Her friend was very nice too.

No chippendales just lunch an a walk to Freemount street and back. I dropped tham off at the show they had tickets for.

For some reason I thought she would be like 5'10'' and she is more like 5'6'' but every bit as pretty as I had imagined her.

Yes she is.

Very pretty young lady and very sweet. Her friend was very nice too.

No chippendales just lunch an a walk to Freemount street and back. I dropped tham off at the show they had tickets for.

For some reason I thought she would be like 5'10'' and she is more like 5'6'' but every bit as pretty as I had imagined her.

Its funny how old people call significant others "friends".

It would just be disappointing to meet you all.

There is no way you could live up to the hilarious stereotypes you appear to be online.

It would just be disappointing to meet you all.

There is no way you could live up to the hilarious stereotypes you appear to be online.

Yeah that's so true. What do you think Top would really be like? Probably a compliant little sycophant, who would ask us all if we're sure there wasn't anything else he could get for us. The people with anger problems are probably really little wimps, like SF.

I really am a bitch though.

Yeah that's so true. What do you think Top would really be like? Probably a compliant little sycophant, who would ask us all if we're sure there wasn't anything else he could get for us. The people with anger problems are probably really little wimps, like SF.

I really am a bitch though.

:)

Actually I present much better in person than over the net.
Of course that would not take much according to some ;)

:)

Actually I present much better in person than over the net.
Of course that would not take much according to some ;)

Well I would be sweet as pie to you usc!

But some here would definitely get the bitch treatment. I mean, it's in me. It just depends on when I want to let it out :)

Well I would be sweet as pie to you usc!

But some here would definitely get the bitch treatment. I mean, it's in me. It just depends on when I want to let it out :)

Ohh wow I don't know what to say. Stammer, stutter, blush....
Bottle bore will soon comment on this though :) The poor asshole.

Back