Im having lunch with lady T

Lady T took a picture of me and her together , maybe she will post it and you guys can laugh at my real hilarious type.

Lady T took a picture of me and her together , maybe she will post it and you guys can laugh at my real hilarious type.

I wish I could have been there. I’m going to Vegas later in the year, or I’m supposed to be anyway. If I do I’ll let you know Desh.

I wish I could have been there. I’m going to Vegas later in the year, or I’m supposed to be anyway. If I do I’ll let you know Desh.

I forgot, we have a friend who keeps trying to get us to go with him to Vegas. I'll definitely let you know if we do! :)

Yeah that's so true. What do you think Top would really be like? Probably a compliant little sycophant, who would ask us all if we're sure there wasn't anything else he could get for us. The people with anger problems are probably really little wimps, like SF.

I really am a bitch though.

i find that hard to beieve ;)

Yes she is.

Very pretty young lady and very sweet. Her friend was very nice too.

No chippendales just lunch an a walk to Freemount street and back. I dropped tham off at the show they had tickets for.

For some reason I thought she would be like 5'10'' and she is more like 5'6'' but every bit as pretty as I had imagined her.

ahem......5'6" 1/2 thank you ;)

You're way too generous with your description though. We had a fun time! My friend said you reminded her of one of her aunts.

Oh, funny thing, you know how we were rushing to get to Planet Hollywood and we were both like, "Hmmmm, I thought it was on the left side of the street"....turns out it was and we also found out that we really didn't have to be in all that much of a hurry.

HUmmm...............

You're way too generous with your description though. We had a fun time! My friend said you reminded her of one of her aunts.

Oh, funny thing, you know how we were rushing to get to Planet Hollywood and we were both like, "Hmmmm, I thought it was on the left side of the street"....turns out it was and we also found out that we really didn't have to be in all that much of a hurry.

almost petite..close enough!:pke:

Good Im glad you guys didnt miss it.

I hope its the aunts she likes.

Hey quit being so modest.

I had a great time but I do have a blister on my little toe though.

Back