i'm leaving

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8SadX_yYa1c"]YouTube- Fallout 3 - Billie Holiday - Crazy He Calls Me[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1j1_baQwH8&feature=related"]YouTube- The Ink Spots - Maybe[/ame]

I love the ink spots

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p0A87WKhRoM&feature=related"]YouTube- Four Ink Spots--Do I Worry[/ame]

Great voices, great music and they were also great comedians.

What talent

From the article:

So, Is Blurring Even an Issue for Videos, Movies, and Games?

For all of the tests—the DisplayMate test patterns, the moving photos, and the live video—we found that there was no visually detectable difference in motion blur for the mid- to top-of-the-line LCD HDTVs. This regardless of their claimed pixel response times, 60Hz or 120Hz refresh rates, strobed LED backlighting, or motion-enhancement processing. If you find this surprising then just re-read the classic tale of The Emperor’s New Clothes.

The underlying reason why higher refresh rates don’t mitigate blurring is that the true pixel response times of displays are considerably longer than the 60Hz video frame rate, so it doesn’t matter whether the screen refresh rate is 60Hz or 120Hz, or whether the LED backlights are strobed off during the frame updating. Similarly, adjusting the electronic processing enhancements that some models offer—controls that are supposed to reduce motion blur—only served to introduce objectionable contours, edges, and other artifacts onto moving objects without reducing the overall motion blur.
So that’s the story on video. What significance do these results have for PC gamers?
First, while motion blur isn’t generally noticeable with live video, it’s more likely to be seen by gamers who intently focus on particular moving objects. For this reason, the blur illustrated above with test patterns and test photos applies.
Second, don’t pay much attention to a manufacturer’s response time specs because they are so different from the real response time and motion blur that we have demonstrated here.
Third, while 120Hz refresh rate monitors and HDTVs don’t inherently improve on motion blur over the 60Hz models, they are generally equipped with better performing panels and electronics, so they may still produce superior image and picture quality. And if you’re a movie buff, the 120Hz units should offer better motion interpolation from the 24 frames per second used in all movies shot on film. The 60Hz models need 3:2 pull-down, which produces judder, but most people seldom notice it.
Fourth, be aware that the latest 240Hz displays don’t offer any real picture-quality performance improvements, and are just a marketing gimmick taken to an absurd level.
For more information and details, see my article on LCD response time and motion blur here:

Yeah, this was what I was talking about. Notice that I bolded the part about 240 hz displays, yurt. If they ever start selling a 480 hz display I'm going to put a bullet through my head.

Yeah, this was what I was talking about. Notice that I bolded the part about 240 hz displays, yurt. If they ever start selling a 480 hz display I'm going to put a bullet through my head.

I heard that Sony was talking about brining out a 480 hz display; but they were going to make it a true split screen and not just one with the optional display window.

Please try to not get any splatter on anyone. :cof1:

Back