I'm making a special superhot pepper extract. What Should I call it?

What should I name my extract?

• Primordial Abyss

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wrath Incarnate

• Death By Chili

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Devils Drink

• Kamikaze Drops

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • Batshit Crazy

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters
Dragons Breath chili...2.48 million units on the Scoville scale...the Reaper, mere 1.57 sch uns...
Not recommended eating, just fyi...but some have, and survived. Waiting for a decision by Guinness to replace the CR...

With this extract, I'm using a variety of peppers to make a great flavor combination, in addition to the heat. I won't give it away, but I'll give advice if you want to make your own combos. You need these things, so finding a few that lead in these things is ideal. Smokey, vegetative, heat, sweet. Smokey comes best from some lower heat, or smoked varieties. Vegetative comes best from green, or unripe types. Heat comes best from Capsicum Chinense varieties. Sweet comes best from chocolate, brown varieties, or just any extra ripe pepper. There is one more thing, but it is harder to figure out, and might not be worth the trouble, because it's variations in amount don't change too much. It's acidity, and there are some varieties that are less acidic, but you really need to research it pepper to pepper. I can tell you the Butch T Scorpion Pepper is a bit more on the acidic side.

I don't think puke works in name, for anything to eat. I'd also prefer to leave politics out of food, unless you're talking food laws, and regulation.

Sorry - it's just that I am nearly-allergic to pepper. What about Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! ? :)

Sorry - it's just that I am nearly-allergic to pepper. What about Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! ? :)

I think your vote would work best for batshit crazy on my poll. I thought it was kind of a silly name to use. Maybe the name could be, Open Up, and Say Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!

I think your vote would work best for batshit crazy on my poll. I thought it was kind of a silly name to use. Maybe the name could be, Open Up, and Say Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!

If there are any Captain Beefheart fans, I like Chilli the Pimp.

Sent from my Lenovo K8 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Well I just ground up, and mixed powders for my extract. Everything I ground probably weighs in at a spitballing guess of 14 million + scoville units. I left some just roughly ground to keep it from forming a mass.

“Twice Enjoyed”

:rofl2:Enjoyed might be pushing it. It's the one bane of spicy foods. I wish the rest of my body could handle it the way my stomach, and tongue do. Even dealing with crushing the peppers, it makes you want to cough.

:rofl2:Enjoyed might be pushing it. It's the one bane of spicy foods. I wish the rest of my body could handle it the way my stomach, and tongue do. Even dealing with crushing the peppers, it makes you want to cough.

“Twice Endured”?

“Burning Man”?

I've got my extract all set, and it will set up over a couple months. I sealed it air tight, washed the outside of the container with soap, and water, and put a warning label on it. I picked it up after it was scrubbed clean, and scratched the side of my forehead near my eye, and it still apparently had enough residue to cause me to have to wash my eye out with soapy water.

You could call it "troll juice".

DSC00014.JPG
:troll:

Back