Im offerring thread ban amnesty as my christmas gift to JPP - apply within

This is why Grind shouldn’t do drugs. He loses his common sense for brief moments.

Asking assholes he thread bans not to be assholes is like asking a rattle snake not to bit

ILA: "a rattle snake not to bit".
Jack: 'bit'. Really?

Why can't the JPP Forum have some kind of 'Test' or something before it just admits anybody as a Member?

ILA: "a rattle snake not to bit".
Jack: 'bit'. Really?

Why can't the JPP Forum have some kind of 'Test' or something before it just admits anybody as a Member?

You wouldn’t get in

Is your sole contribution focusing on typos and spelling errors?

Is it a coincidence that you never correct typos of fellow leftists.

But hey why should I complain? At least you have a hobby and it keeps you off the streets being a perv

LOL "The best revenge is to live well." And I do...

So your mom has a pretty comfy basement, does she?

DorkSoul.png

Cool. :good4u:

Successful people do not feel the need to boast to strangers on the internet.

That is the purview of losers who live in their mom's basements.

So your mom has a pretty comfy basement, does she?

Cool. :good4u:

Successful people do not feel the need to claim that strangers on the internet live in their mom's basements.

But since you did, I enjoy taking the opportunity to prove you wrong-o.
:kipyes:

Successful people do not feel the need to claim that strangers on the internet live in their mom's basements.

But since you did, I enjoy taking the opportunity to prove you wrong-o.

A) You're the one who constantly initiates this kind of silliness by bringing it up to begin with, so it's on you, not me.

B) You've never proven anything other than that you're a pathetic, insecure loser.

A) You're the one who constantly initiates this kind of silliness by bringing it up to begin with, so it's on you, not me.

B) You've never proven anything other than that you're a pathetic, insecure loser.

Actually it's the complete opposite. I never bring up my wealth unless a dumbass like you claims that I am a poor uneducated redneck or some other nonsense.

You wouldn’t get in

Is your sole contribution focusing on typos and spelling errors?

Is it a coincidence that you never correct typos of fellow leftists.

But hey why should I complain? At least you have a hobby and it keeps you off the streets being a perv

I was just trying to help.
(You know how Cornelius likes things nice and tidy, everything in it's place, kind of thread)

Actually it's the complete opposite. I never bring up my wealth unless a dumbass like you claims that I am a poor uneducated redneck or some other nonsense.

God!

I know it is wrong ............. but I SO LOVE when Nomad gives you a Public Spanking. :)

Bullshit, liar.

Here is the exchange that led up to another one of your pathetic attempts to impress people who couldn't give a shit about you anyway....

I've seen GoMad try to debate intelligently, and all that did was prove how unintelligent he is. He's much better at being an extra large asshole.

You're an extra large dork, Dork Soul.

LOL "The best revenge is to live well." And I do...

Take note of the INDISPUTABLE FACT that YOU are the one who started the exchange of personal insults and were the first one to bring up your imaginary success.

So fuck you, loser. :fu:

BTW, I can only imagine how crazy it must drive you to know that NOBODY BELIEVES YOUR BULLSHIT CLAIMS of wealth and success.

:rofl2:

Last edited:
Bullshit, liar.

Here is the exchange that led up to another one of your pathetic attempts to impress people who couldn't give a shit about you anyway....

Take note of the INDISPUTABLE FACT that YOU are the one who started the exchange of personal insults and were the first one to bring up your imaginary success.

So fuck you, loser. :fu:

BTW, I can only imagine how crazy it must drive you to know that NOBODY BELIEVES YOUR BULLSHIT CLAIMS of wealth and success.

:rofl2:

My response was to you calling me a dork. Now let's look at the definition:

dork (dôrk)
n.
1. Slang A stupid, inept, or foolish person: "the stupid antics of America's favorite teen-age cartoon dorks" (Joshua Mooney).
https://www.thefreedictionary.com/dork

Since I'm a successful person, I am obviously not stupid, inept, or foolish.

My response was to you calling me a dork. Now let's look at the definition:

That's no excuse, loser.

After starting the unprovoked name-calling, you could have come back with countless other responses, but you CHOSE to engage in your usual contrived self-glorification.

Since I'm a successful person, I am obviously not stupid, inept, or foolish.

The only thing that's obvious is your inordinate level of sad, pathetic desperation for the approval of others.

Seek help, dude.

Back