In humble praise of Evince

Micawber

Verified User
Even I thought maybe he was a tad over his skis in his assessment that Trump unequivocally stole the election and was a Russian asset. It appears he was right the whole time and has keen foresight. Everything he was saying to us has turned out to be 100 percent true, on this we must all agree.

Let’s all tip our hats to evince and his deductive talent.

I think we have all been saying all the same things about Donald Trump all along!

Now if you want to personally award Evince solely for the insight- Knock yourself out.

Here is the deal- You would have to be an idiot not to agree with Evince about Donald Trump!

I was thinking it was more of a group effort though!

I think we have all been saying all the same things about Donald Trump all along!

Now if you want to personally award Evince solely for the insight- Knock yourself out.

Here is the deal- You would have to be an idiot not to agree with Evince about Donald Trump!

but dude Mic has been here a very long time like me

hes talking over a decade of posts.

thanks mic

I cant take the credit much though

Its the facts I worship that gives me these powers

FACTS lead you in the correct direction

Oh and BTY

I have an inny not an outy

Chick power

But that would not be as good bait. Evince -I stand behind this-was a bit more adamant and forceful. Hell when I got here he thought I was conservative. 😃

But that would not be as good bait. Evince -I stand behind this-was a bit more adamant and forceful. Hell when I got here he thought I was conservative. ��

I'll take your word for that! I haven't been here that long!

Bravo to all the good people here!

When it comes to the major issues of our generation, Evince - as well as a lot of other liberals - have been on the right side of history.

I can easily remember when it was a controversial opinion to think invading Iraq was a dumb ass idea, that George Dumbya Bush was going to be a terrible president, that voter suppression and subversion of democracy was ubiquitous, and that Republican stewardship of the economy might lead to a Great Recession.

There is nothing remotely controversial about those opinions now, and their veracity has been borne out by the events of our times.

but dude Mic has been here a very long time like me

hes talking over a decade of posts.

thanks mic

I cant take the credit much though

Its the facts I worship that gives me these powers

FACTS lead you in the correct direction

Oh and BTY

I have an inny not an outy

Chick power

I have always thought you had the Chick Power!

I love Chick Power! And I am glad you bring it!

Even I thought maybe he was a tad over his skis in his assessment that Trump unequivocally stole the election and was a Russian asset. It appears he was right the whole time and has keen foresight. Everything he was saying to us has turned out to be 100 percent true, on this we must all agree.

Nothing says "moron" louder than the bolded part. But alas, you have to have an IQ above room temperature to comprehend the OBVIOUS.

giphy.gif

When it comes to the major issues of our generation, Evince - as well as a lot of other liberals - have been on the right side of history.

Show me one time that moron, or you for that matter, have been right on anything. You people are a bunch of delusional loons.

giphy.gif

I do take credit for forcing people to realize the republican partys court documented record of cheating in elections though.

It was never in the news

But I knew the people needed those facts.

But again it was the facts themselves that were important not me

She said she had big tits, I always thought 'he' was a 'she'?
(That ... and claiming she wasn't a 'Fuck Bag')

--->What a revoltin' development this is<---

Back