In my rumerging I've come across some important information about spurt

• Thread starter Thread starter Plainman
  • Start date Start date
LOL only in the mind of a retard

Love the nigger quote too. Awesomne job keeping racism alive.

Do you honestly think anyone cares that I wrote nigger?
You need a life and an education

Are you now admitting that what you said was in fact racist?

You're obviously bothered by my quote. I guess the constant reminder that one is a racist piece of shit would eventually get to people.

But, I don't care. You can suck it. I'm keeping my sig. Until one of your conservative brothers outdo you.

i love jpp.....the only place where a thread about plainman and spurt could turn into something else about some signature that i have no doubt ladyt is misrepresenting.....

i love jpp.....the only place where a thread about plainman and spurt could turn into something else about some signature that i have no doubt ladyt is misrepresenting.....

Misrepresenting quotes and studies is your specialty. I wouldn't want to steal your thunder.

Misrepresenting quotes and studies is your specialty. I wouldn't want to steal your thunder.

whatever liar.....you can't provide a single post to back up your inane silliness.....

not surprised that instead of backing up your "quote"......you attack me......

typical liberal.....have a good weekend though

Are you now admitting that what you said was in fact racist?

You're obviously bothered by my quote. I guess the constant reminder that one is a racist piece of shit would eventually get to people.

But, I don't care. You can suck it. I'm keeping my sig. Until one of your conservative brothers outdo you.

To use timmies phrase:
You're such a cunning stunt.

Back