In other news...

Here's a picture of me I took today:

japanese-love-pillows-dakimakura-20.jpg

Everybody was so jealous. Really livin' the life.

Yes and hugs.

Hugs are so good. Person in USA not hug. Where I am from, everyone hug when say hello. Not all time, sometime have to bow or thing, but, person to person is hug, not handshake. Feels so good. Like you know person, not like, um, like, um, like glove to glove. Not feel the person. When hug, you feel person, like friend. Maybe not make sense to Western society. But I know that Americans like hugging me, and I almost always love it!! It is nice.

Hugs are so good. Person in USA not hug. Where I am from, everyone hug when say hello. Not all time, sometime have to bow or thing, but, person to person is hug, not handshake. Feels so good. Like you know person, not like, um, like, um, like glove to glove. Not feel the person. When hug, you feel person, like friend. Maybe not make sense to Western society. But I know that Americans like hugging me, and I almost always love it!! It is nice.

We have a Brit living in Hong Kong on this site who would disagree and says Americans want to hug everybody...

We have a Brit living in Hong Kong on this site who would disagree and says Americans want to hug everybody...

I have not seen this person here. If I think what you say, behind what you say, are you say that person is not good person? Maybe hug not alway good? I feel different when handshake, hug feel right.

Do you say he is pervert? Yes, I know of such persons. I am ignorant. But thank you.

No, Taichiliberal is not a pervert, he just thinks Americans are too free with hugs when they greet others. Nor do I think he is a "bad" person, just a Brit with less belief in the restriction of government than I.

I don't know about that. I gave two of my co-workers hugs today. Both had been working very, very hard and were demoralized by events that had happened. I thought they needed a hug so I gave them one. :)

I have not seen this person here. If I think what you say, behind what you say, are you say that person is not good person? Maybe hug not alway good? I feel different when handshake, hug feel right.
No, I think Damo is just pointing out that his person would not agree with you about Americans and hugging. It's a huge country with lots of different people. Some are huggers, some are not. Some people are so adorable they invite hugging others, like Damo, are so repulsive that no one hugs them. :(

Hugs are good and if people gave and accepted them more often, our world would be a better place.

No, Taichiliberal is not a pervert, he just thinks Americans are too free with hugs when they greet others. Nor do I think he is a "bad" person, just a Brit with less belief in the restriction of government than I.

It's not Taichiliberal, it's Lowaicue. And he hasn't posted in several years.

Back