In the USA they would get a bonus

uscitizen

Villified User
Chinese Executive Kills Self Amid Recall

Aug 13, 12:14 PM (ET)

By AUDRA ANG

BEIJING (AP) - The head of a Chinese manufacturer whose lead-tainted Sesame Street toys were the center of a massive U.S. recall has killed himself, a state-run newspaper said Monday.

Cheung Shu-hung, who co-owned Lee Der Industrial Co., committed suicide at a warehouse over the weekend, apparently by hanging himself, the Southern Metropolis Daily reported.

http://apnews.myway.com/article/20070813/D8R087KO1.html

"I saw that our boss had two deep marks in his neck."

Sounds suspicously like a Vampire attack.

But if he did off himself, maybe it was because he was going to be executed anyway, like that government official they fried a couple of months ago.

Ohh the food inspector that was taking kickbacks and the passed products killed several human not just dogs and cats.
But I think the cat lovers were what got him executed.

Bush has shown the world that human lives are not worth much.

Ohh the food inspector that was taking kickbacks and the passed products killed several human not just dogs and cats.
But I think the cat lovers were what got him executed.

Oh yeah. This guy just endangered children, he probably wouldn't have been executed, you're right. But boy, if you do something to f with a dog or a cat, you are history.

Chinese Executive Kills Self Amid Recall

Aug 13, 12:14 PM (ET)

By AUDRA ANG

BEIJING (AP) - The head of a Chinese manufacturer whose lead-tainted Sesame Street toys were the center of a massive U.S. recall has killed himself, a state-run newspaper said Monday.

Cheung Shu-hung, who co-owned Lee Der Industrial Co., committed suicide at a warehouse over the weekend, apparently by hanging himself, the Southern Metropolis Daily reported.

http://apnews.myway.com/article/20070813/D8R087KO1.html

Another victim of the CHinese terror regime.

Another victim of the CHinese terror regime.
Perhaps a victim of himself. greed might have cuased him to lose 30 million. Kinda like the stock traders jumping in the great stock market crash.

Of course he could be the victim of some other greedy person providing high lead paint. But his company should have QA'd it.

Last edited:
That's gotta be tough to back fill that position. I mean explaining the vacancy would have to be ackward.

Perhaps a victim of himself. greed might have cuased him to lose 30 million. Kinda like the stock traders jumping in the great stock market crash.

Of course he could be the victim of some other greedy person providing high lead paint. But his company should have QA'd it.

yes. Let's not blame totalitarian, materialistic ideology, let's ONLY blame individuals who are ensnared by it.:rolleyes: that's your "blame the victim" thinking with the american people as well. What's wrong with you exactly?

Last edited:
yes. Let's not blame totalitarian, materialistic ideology, let's ONLY blame individuals who are ensnared by it.:rolleyes: that's your "blame the victim" thinking with the american people as well. What's wrong with you exactly?

You have absolutely no sense of personal responsibility.

That's gotta be tough to back fill that position. I mean explaining the vacancy would have to be ackward.

LOl. Can you imagine being on a job interview, and you ask what happened to the person previously in that position, and they tell you "Oh, we had her executed...no organizational skills".

LOl. Can you imagine being on a job interview, and you ask what happened to the person previously in that position, and they tell you "Oh, we had her executed...no organizational skills".

I know! Or havign the HR explain that the stress of the job drove him to suicide. What do you say after that?

Umm back to the origional subject. Just saw about more chinese toy recalls, if from the same company he had found out about that and hanged himself I guess.

Umm back to the origional subject. Just saw about more chinese toy recalls, if from the same company he had found out about that and hanged himself I guess.

You made me think the Chinese were trying to execute him! Damn you!

I honestly wouldn't see why he would knowingly put lead in the paint. With lead paint banned world wide I honestly couldn't see it being cheaper than water based paint. It wouldn't really make a difference. And it would, obviously, put your company at about 100% risk of being sued into oblivion.

Yeah, of course. I run a 30K chemical test on my paint every time I'm about to redo the house.

Why do I get so many headaches?

I wake up everyday with a headache!

I really don't even think pain relievers even affect me, but I take to many of them anyway.

Back