In the USA they would get a bonus

Yeah, of course. I run a 30K chemical test on my paint every time I'm about to redo the house.

That remark is off base. Not the same thing at all. I have worked for 3 manufacturing companies in my lifetime and all had QA procedures. Testing each roll of steel, etc.

Why do I get so many headaches?

I wake up everyday with a headache!

I really don't even think pain relievers even affect me, but I take to many of them anyway.

Well after all as you imply why should the drug comapny test the ingrediants of your pain pills.

From what I understand Mattel supplied the right paint and the company put differnt paint on the toys.

So I suspect they sold the correct paint Or ran out and used something cheaper to finnish the lot of toys.

Mattel may have been screwed too.

Mattel might have been screwed, but still should have QA'd the imported toys.
They say they are now. Cost cutting results I would assume.

Oh I wasnt trying to give them a free pass but there may be a little more to why the guy killed himself.

He knew he was going to get caught.

I think the message to America should be "Do you want to depend on a government you have no control over to protect your safety?"

Oh I wasnt trying to give them a free pass but there may be a little more to why the guy killed himself.

I think the message to America should be "Do you want to depend on a government you have no control over to protect your safety?"

Yes I am not certain now if the second recall is from the same Chinese company, I suspect so since the timing of his death and the announcement of the second recall the next day....
The fiirst recall cost his company 30 mill I think.

Or this one, "Is it wise to give a nation building a military for use against you billions of trade dollars, while putting your own people out of work at the same time?" The globalization as being implemented today is rife with stupidities on multiple axes.

The idea is to not MAKE an enemy out of China while protecting ourselfs economically and physically.

Maybe now you understand why people dont like Walmart?

Back