Incarceration Statistics of Black Males

Anyway, using the 488/100K number the population of prisoners in the earliest reported year would be: 1,464,000.

It was two years ago. The site was two years back in their reporting. I'd guess it was about that now at the rate the population was growing.

I used 2005 because I could only find comprable collegiate enrollments stats for 2005.

its 2 broad of a statistic. Strip out all the non violent drug criminals.. leave the white collar money and violent criminals in the sample then look at percentage.

its 2 broad of a statistic. Strip out all the non violent drug criminals.. leave the white collar money and violent criminals in the sample then look at percentage.

how is that relevant? Its still jail for illegal activity.

cause factor in the income dynamics.. Is a middle class white guy any less a criminal for doing coke or something then a poor black dude? but the black dude cant buy a 5K lawyer to get off.

Violent crime on the other hand is less likely that money will get u off.

cause factor in the income dynamics.. Is a middle class white guy any less a criminal for doing coke or something then a poor black dude? but the black dude cant buy a 5K lawyer to get off.

Violent crime on the other hand is less likely that money will get u off.

I think OJ would disagree with that. :rolleyes:

Back