Incels? What about Femcels?

I posted an article a few days ago where the author joined an online group of incels. According to the article, they typically refer to women in general as "femoids," or "female humanoids." That's *all* women, not just single ones. The old-fashioned word "spinster" kind of describes a woman who isn't married or dating. It has a negative connotation but not to the same degree as "incel" does.

I guess the reason that "Incel" is seen as such a negative is that being unhappily single often comes along with violence, threats of violence, misogyny, and resentment. In contrast, unhappily-single women are typically more depressed, bitter, and crabby but not violent. Except maybe in women's prisons.

Re: the term "femoids", the femcels have a similar term for all men, possibly "moids" I think I read.

But as I addressed in my above post, men have a much higher tendency towards aggression and violence across the board, including and especially towards each other, not just towards women.

So I don't think that can be an attributable characteristic of incels per se.

Men just have a more violent nature, either biological or sociological or both.

Re: the term "femoids", the femcels have a similar term for all men, possibly "moids" I think I read.

But as I addressed in my above post, men have a much higher tendency towards aggression and violence across the board, including and especially towards each other, not just towards women.

So I don't think that can be an attributable characteristic of incels per se.

Men just have a more violent nature, either biological or sociological or both.

Most men, though, are able to quell their innate aggression and live cooperatively and peacefully. IMO it's part of the gift of testosterone to ensure that the species survives, so it is biological. It's culture and society that enables guys to tame that inner "beast" and get along in society.

Most men, though, are able to quell their innate aggression and live cooperatively and peacefully. IMO it's part of the gift of testosterone to ensure that the species survives, so it is biological. It's culture and society that enables guys to tame that inner "beast" and get along in society.

That's all true, but it is also true that just as most men are not violent, most incels are not violent.

Therefore, violence is not universal of incelism anymore than bitchiness is universal of femcelism, though you can find examples of both in each.

Back