Indian Student Joke

KingCondanomation

It was the first day of a school in USA and a new Indian student named Chandrasekhar Subramanian entered the fourth grade.

The teacher said, "Let's begin by reviewing some American History. Who said 'Give me Liberty , or give me Death'?"

She saw a sea of blank faces, except for Chandrasekhar, who had his hand up: 'Patrick Henry, 1775' he said.

'Very good!'

Who said 'Government of the People, by the People, for the People, shall not perish from the Earth?'

Again, no response except from Chandrasekhar. 'Abraham Lincoln, 1863' said Chandrasekhar.

The teacher snapped at the class, 'Class, you should be ashamed. Chandrasekhar, who is new to our country, knows more about its history than you do.'

She heard a loud whisper: 'Screw the Indians,'

'Who said that?' she demanded. Chandrasekhar put his hand up.

'General Custer, 1862.'

At that point, a student in the back said, 'I'm gonna puke.'

The teacher glares around and asks 'All right! Now, who said that?'

Again, Chandrasekhar says, 'George Bush to the Japanese Prime Minister, 1991.'

Now furious, another student yells, 'Oh yeah? Suck this!'

Chandrasekhar jumps out of his chair waving his hand and shouts to the teacher, 'Bill Clinton, to Monica Lewinsky, 1997!'

Now with almost mob hysteria someone said 'You little shit. If you say anything else, I'll kill you.'

Chandrasekhar frantically yells at the top of his voice, ' Michael Jackson to the child witnesses testifying against him- 2004.'

The teacher fainted.

And as the class gathered around the teacher on the floor, someone said, 'Oh shit, we're screwed!'

And Chandrasekhar said quietly, 'I think it was the American people, November 4th, 2008".

It was the first day of a school in USA and a new Indian student named Chandrasekhar Subramanian entered the fourth grade.

The teacher said, "Let's begin by reviewing some American History. Who said 'Give me Liberty , or give me Death'?"

She saw a sea of blank faces, except for Chandrasekhar, who had his hand up: 'Patrick Henry, 1775' he said.

'Very good!'

Who said 'Government of the People, by the People, for the People, shall not perish from the Earth?'

Again, no response except from Chandrasekhar. 'Abraham Lincoln, 1863' said Chandrasekhar.

The teacher snapped at the class, 'Class, you should be ashamed. Chandrasekhar, who is new to our country, knows more about its history than you do.'

She heard a loud whisper: 'Screw the Indians,'

'Who said that?' she demanded. Chandrasekhar put his hand up.

'General Custer, 1862.'

At that point, a student in the back said, 'I'm gonna puke.'

The teacher glares around and asks 'All right! Now, who said that?'

Again, Chandrasekhar says, 'George Bush to the Japanese Prime Minister, 1991.'

Now furious, another student yells, 'Oh yeah? Suck this!'

Chandrasekhar jumps out of his chair waving his hand and shouts to the teacher, 'Bill Clinton, to Monica Lewinsky, 1997!'

Now with almost mob hysteria someone said 'You little shit. If you say anything else, I'll kill you.'

Chandrasekhar frantically yells at the top of his voice, ' Michael Jackson to the child witnesses testifying against him- 2004.'

The teacher fainted.

And as the class gathered around the teacher on the floor, someone said, 'Oh shit, we're screwed!'

And Chandrasekhar said quietly, 'I think it was the Republican party, November 4th, 2008".

Yeah boring and expected, actually I expected some Liberal to change the date to 2000 but whatever. Can't even stand to see the left take a hit in a joke.
I wish I could I figure out why I've met so many people who CLAIM to not be from the left or be Democrats yet always seem to jump to defend them. Don't know if I'll ever figure it out.

Hey King, its called "Humor". Look it up and try to understand it.

I was not defending anything. I saw you take a shot at something and figured I would simply shoot back.

There is nothing to shoot back at if you are not defending.

The humor is in the original joke, lame morphs are almost never funny.
It's like being in kindergarten and pretending that the kid who says "No YOU'RE the pee-pee head" is funny. Boring and lame, believe me I'm doing you a favor letting you know this, everyone else thinks you're too nice to tell you.
And I still like you better than Liberals on here.

The last thing in the joke was 2000 until Dano edited it.

Darn conservatives.
I swear I didn't, and if you look at the dates which are pretty close to chronological order, obviously it wouldn't be as funny or make as much sense to say 2000 after the 2004 part.

Jeez the days a guy could just tell a joke and be done with it...

Hey King, its called "Humor". Look it up and try to understand it.

I was not defending anything. I saw you take a shot at something and figured I would simply shoot back.
Attempting to repeat the joke with a different punch line removes the humor and makes it "desperate".

Just laugh and post a different joke, with a punch line in your direction.

There is plenty to shoot back at without defending.

I have loads of fun shooting at people who take shots at other people or organizations.

It goes towards not letting stupid insults pass. And the line I changed was a stupid insult. The fact that Obama won the election showed that the majority of people thought he was the better choice.

If what other people think is your reason for posting, then I suggest you try and work out whether you are liked or not.

My reasons for posting here involve my own entertainment. If people think I am boring or lame, that simply shows a lack of taste.

But I doubt most of the people of this site would be too polite.

Mr PC delivers a tongue lashing that Ned Flanders would be proud of.

Attempting to repeat the joke with a different punch line removes the humor and makes it "desperate".

Just laugh and post a different joke, with a punch line in your direction.

I thought it would be a simple jab and chuckle. I never dreamed it would cause such emotional damage to King.

Last edited:
I swear I didn't, and if you look at the dates which are pretty close to chronological order, obviously it wouldn't be as funny or make as much sense to say 2000 after the 2004 part.

Jeez the days a guy could just tell a joke and be done with it...

Telling a joke is ok.
Voting for one twice makes you the joke.

LMAO!!

Oh, so now I am Ned Flanders? You are the one who seems to be worried about what people think. You have mentioned it several times in various posts.

The edit was a joke. It wasn't a terribly funny joke. But it was joke nonetheless.

Yes the edit was a joke...joining the rest of your posts.

The American people did not say were screwed , they elected Obama.

For a joke to truely work there has to be truth to it.

The the more truthful ending is the funnier one.

The American people did not say were screwed , they elected Obama.

For a joke to truely work there has to be truth to it.

The the more truthful ending is the funnier one.

Actually the American people did say we were screwed (as in past tense). this is why they elected Obama and other demoncrats.

Some people suffers from numbusassholus and did not know they had been screwed and voted for McCain/Palin though.

Actually the American people did say we were screwed (as in past tense). this is why they elected Obama and other demoncrats.

Some people suffers from numbusassholus and did not know they had been screwed and voted for McCain/Palin though.

Ahhhhhhh, I see. Please continue.
SleepingSmiley.gif

Back