Ines Sainz....Holy Schmokes!

Socrtease

Verified User
Guess she caused quite the stir at the Jets game last night. I don't know why.

sainz.jpg

Yeah, she dresses like that to go into a men's locker room and then complains that somebody makes a comment. Attention seeking gold digging b*tch whore.

Yeah, she dresses like that to go into a men's locker room and then complains that somebody makes a comment. Attention seeking gold digging b*tch whore.

actually, if you read HER comments, she stated she thought the players were just joking around... it was other reporters that made an issue out of it... then the NFL asked her about it... then she told them what was said... etc...

She proclaims herself the 'hottest sports reporter in Mexico'... which if it isn't true... I want to see the hottest. She obviously uses her sexuality to her advantage (kudos to her) and doesn't seem to be upset by what was said. My guess is some idiot wanted to continue the 'Jets are uncouth' story line and used this to do so.

Now we will have to wait to see how this plays out...

If you're correct, then some people deserve a public beatdown. The last item used on them can be her bra straps for poetic justice (while I keep the goodies company in a NY hotel room).

She didn't complain about a thing. It was American female reporters that said it was horrible what the men were saying. Homely bitches.

I always loved the name Ines. Pity she is a blonde, as she would only receive 2nd degree burns on her thighs from the plowing.

She didn't complain about a thing. It was American female reporters that said it was horrible what the men were saying. Homely bitches.

Some b*tch on cnnsi.com today wrote that type of column. I hate when they pull out this feminist crap. This is rather rude but as I was reading her column I was thinking some dude needs to put his d*ck in her mouth and shut her *ss up (or in this case stop her writing).

Some b*tch on cnnsi.com today wrote that type of column. I hate when they pull out this feminist crap. This is rather rude but as I was reading her column I was thinking some dude needs to put his d*ck in her mouth and shut her *ss up (or in this case stop her writing).
Naaa my experience with feminist is to give them what they want. If they don't want to be treated like a lady, if they want to be "one of the guys" then I'll do that. Problem is, most of them can't handle it.

One time when I was working at OSU and was having lunch at the commons with a colleague and a militant lesbian feminist friend of his. She was lecturing me about the evils of men and the patriarchy. I asked her what she was studying? She said "Women's Studies". I said "What can you do with that major? Become a housewife?" She went off on my ass. When I started laughing at her my colleague had to physically restrain her from attacking me which only made me laugh even harder. I thought the poor girl was going to have a stroke. No sense of humor at all.

I always loved the name Ines. Pity she is a blonde, as she would only receive 2nd degree burns on her thighs from the plowing.
I have seen pictures of her with Brown hair. I believe she is a bottle blond. None the less, they would have to run to her house, gather up all her clothes, set them on fire in an attempt to smoke me off of her.

I am just clearing my throat my in the background. Excuse me, but how would you react if this were your sister? wife?

I believe that woman who wear scanty clothing invite people to look, but you don't have to react to your baser instincts. It is a locker room and it is a men's team, but Ines was not the only woman, apparently in the room and some women take offense at cat calls, that is why construction workers in Anchorage can no longer whistle at women walking by, they use the code "duct tape"

It is a matter of respect and some women command it for themselves and others and this does not necessarily mean they are feminists. I can see both sides of the argument. There are some women who like the attention and some who believe it is disrespectful. My mother would find it disrespectful, even if the woman is scantily dressed and wants the attention.

Naaa my experience with feminist is to give them what they want. If they don't want to be treated like a lady, if they want to be "one of the guys" then I'll do that. Problem is, most of them can't handle it.

One time when I was working at OSU and was having lunch at the commons with a colleague and a militant lesbian feminist friend of his. She was lecturing me about the evils of men and the patriarchy. I asked her what she was studying? She said "Women's Studies". I said "What can you do with that major? Become a housewife?" She went off on my ass. When I started laughing at her my colleague had to physically restrain her from attacking me which only made me laugh even harder. I thought the poor girl was going to have a stroke. No sense of humor at all.
Lacking a sense of humor is not a feminist thing, it is an angry individual thing! There are some woman who wear the badge of feminist that make me laugh, too! Woman like Phyllis Schlafly have no sense of humor, and she is nothing close to being a feminist, there is doubt she is actually a female :)

I've said it before and I'll say it again;

"Equal rights, equal fights"

I've said it before and I'll say it again;

"Equal rights, equal fights"
Does that mean that since your mother or sister is paid the same in the work force that they should have to tolerate lewd comments from assholes? improper advances and all that type of crap? How about your daughter or granddaughter?

I guess I need a little clarification on your part with the equal fights thing.

I am just clearing my throat my in the background. Excuse me, but how would you react if this were your sister? wife?

I believe that woman who wear scanty clothing invite people to look, but you don't have to react to your baser instincts. It is a locker room and it is a men's team, but Ines was not the only woman, apparently in the room and some women take offense at cat calls, that is why construction workers in Anchorage can no longer whistle at women walking by, they use the code "duct tape"

It is a matter of respect and some women command it for themselves and others and this does not necessarily mean they are feminists. I can see both sides of the argument. There are some women who like the attention and some who believe it is disrespectful. My mother would find it disrespectful, even if the woman is scantily dressed and wants the attention.

Well on a male dominated sports thread I think we can let loose a few things that would never be said in proper company.

Does that mean that since your mother or sister is paid the same in the work force that they should have to tolerate lewd comments from assholes? improper advances and all that type of crap? How about your daughter or granddaughter?

I guess I need a little clarification on your part with the equal fights thing.
It means I will treat a woman the same way I treat a man in every respect.

Back