Ines Sainz....Holy Schmokes!

Your posting of totally hot chicks with little clothing on is of the Devil in fact everything is of the Devil except Islam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am just clearing my throat my in the background. Excuse me, but how would you react if this were your sister? wife?

I believe that woman who wear scanty clothing invite people to look, but you don't have to react to your baser instincts. It is a locker room and it is a men's team, but Ines was not the only woman, apparently in the room and some women take offense at cat calls, that is why construction workers in Anchorage can no longer whistle at women walking by, they use the code "duct tape"

It is a matter of respect and some women command it for themselves and others and this does not necessarily mean they are feminists. I can see both sides of the argument. There are some women who like the attention and some who believe it is disrespectful. My mother would find it disrespectful, even if the woman is scantily dressed and wants the attention.
Holy Smoke Froggie. A hot latina babe with one of the nicest asses to ever be poured into a pair if skin tight jeans walks into loker room filled with young men with super high levels of testosterone and she's offended by some cat calls? Good God there would have to of been something seriously wrong with those young men if they had done nothing! That babe is hot!!! My attitude is if you can't handle the heat stay out of the locker room.

But if you're really serious next time during the US Open can we send a man into the ladies locker room to interview the Williams sisters? And if they say "Hubba hubba nice pair of jeans you got there" can we make a huge deal in the press for harrasment?

This is another example of made up news and not the real kind.

Does that mean that since your mother or sister is paid the same in the work force that they should have to tolerate lewd comments from assholes? improper advances and all that type of crap? How about your daughter or granddaughter?

I guess I need a little clarification on your part with the equal fights thing.
That's not what happened here. There was some whistels, cat calls and some flirting. In appropriate? No, not in a mens locker room it isn't.

Holy Smoke Froggie. A hot latina babe with one of the nicest asses to ever be poured into a pair if skin tight jeans walks into loker room filled with young men with super high levels of testosterone and she's offended by some cat calls? Good God there would have to of been something seriously wrong with those young men if they had done nothing! That babe is hot!!! My attitude is if you can't handle the heat stay out of the locker room.

But if you're really serious next time during the US Open can we send a man into the ladies locker room to interview the Williams sisters? And if they say "Hubba hubba nice pair of jeans you got there" can we make a huge deal in the press for harrasment?

This is another example of made up news and not the real kind.
Mott, I agree with that, she is dressed to impress them, they were, and I was just giving you the other side of the story! Playing devil's advocate! Can't believe you were the only one who called me on it...

I would be Ines and not my mother, he he! I wouldn't be embarrassed though, because when I dressed like Ines did, back in the good old days, it was to get attention from men and I usually did, but then I got married and the dress became a little less to impress others and more to please my hubby! It is why I have nice undergarments now!

I'd do her. Repeatedly.

jeans_ines_sainz.jpg

101008-ines-sainz1.jpg

inez-sainz.jpg

Oh, God, I WOULD!!!!
Go to Latin America dude. She's nothing special there. Above average for a woman her age. I was in a night club in San Jose, Costa Rica and about half the girls there had a booty like that.

Mott, I agree with that, she is dressed to impress them, they were, and I was just giving you the other side of the story! Playing devil's advocate! Can't believe you were the only one who called me on it...

I would be Ines and not my mother, he he! I wouldn't be embarrassed though, because when I dressed like Ines did, back in the good old days, it was to get attention from men and I usually did, but then I got married and the dress became a little less to impress others and more to please my hubby! It is why I have nice undergarments now!
Oh, and you are right, women do it too! Would a man want to go into their locker room? I think women do it because, once again, we think it proves something to the world, like I am equal and can come in here. I don't think men have to make that point. I would be happy if everyone stayed out of the locker room. It is where the players unwind immediately after the game and they need the privacy to act they way they want to act! The public doesn't need to see that and they can wait till they come out!

I buy those for my wife. She loves it! :)

Though to my dismay the bikini style silkies are hard to find as most the ladies these days prefer thongs so they don't have a VPL when they are poured into their jeans.

Last edited:
Oh, and you are right, women do it too! Would a man want to go into their locker room? I think women do it because, once again, we think it proves something to the world, like I am equal and can come in here. I don't think men have to make that point. I would be happy if everyone stayed out of the locker room. It is where the players unwind immediately after the game and they need the privacy to act they way they want to act! The public doesn't need to see that and they can wait till they come out!
Word.

We do love it, especially when they are bought for us, shows you are paying attention! Men would be surprised how that can change the atmosphere in the room!
I also get her some hot skimpy outfits to wear out clubbing too. At first she was to modest but after the first couple of times she liked the attention and I liked the looks I get from the other guys of "How the hell did he get so luck!".

We also have an agreement. We have two date nights a month. We have Romantic night and Slut night.

The romantic night is for her and her needs. There is to be no expectations for sex, just romance. Candle light dinners, massages, bubble baths, cuddling, etc.

My night is slut night and you probably dont' need that explained to you! LOL

I also get her some hot skimpy outfits to wear out clubbing too. At first she was to modest but after the first couple of times she liked the attention and I liked the looks I get from the other guys of "How the hell did he get so luck!".

We also have an agreement. We have two date nights a month. We have Romantic night and Slut night.

The romantic night is for her and her needs. There is to be no expectations for sex, just romance. Candle light dinners, massages, bubble baths, cuddling, etc.

My night is slut night and you probably dont' need that explained to you! LOL
What a lucky lady! Love it! Keeps it very exciting!

What a lucky lady! Love it! Keeps it very exciting!
I explained to her when we first got married that the honeymoon is usually over in the first six months to a year and like anything else in life, romance and a good love life take work, effort and a little bit of compromise. So we talk about it from time to time and we make the effort to make each other happy. I think were on the right track as I'm desperately in love with my wife. :)

I explained to her when we first got married that the honeymoon is usually over in the first six months to a year and like anything else in life, romance and a good love life take work, effort and a little bit of compromise. So we talk about it from time to time and we make the effort to make each other happy. I think were on the right track as I'm desperately in love with my wife. :)
Oh, that is awesome, it sure helps during the difficult times and even in a good marriage like mine, there are those times, but love will conquer all!

Back