Infant mortality increases over 12% in Texas after near total abortion ban enacted in 2021: Study

When I was teaching we had a mobile prenatal care unit (also provided bc and general care) that came to the HS parking lot to provide much Needed prenatal care. Infant mortality dropped significantly ..It's
shocking how many do not seek prenatal care at all... And even if they are advised don't follow through... Of course, because the program was so successful Government funding disappeared After a number of years..
We had another very young Hispanic drop in with no prenatal care that the only GP in the small town delivered. He didn't speak Spanish and She and her family did not speak English. The Dr. kept screaming " puta" instead of "empujar" when he wanted her to push. She kept screaming "no puta". They eventually got the baby out but the young girl was in tears. The next morning the Hispanic cleaning staff explained to the Dr. his error and he was very embarrassed.

Prolife! Nah not really

Infant mortality increased by 12.9% from 2021 to 2022 in Texas after Texas' near-total ban on abortion was enacted, according to a new study published today in JAMA Pediatrics. A total of 2243 Texas infants, or children under 1 year, died in 2022 compared to 1985 Texas infant deaths in 2021.

This study, "basically confirms what we've suspected for a long time," said Dr. Richard Ivey, a practicing OB/GYN in Houston. "We knew that infant mortality would go up, particularly with congenital anomalies," after the passage of the ban, he said.

The Texas Heartbeat Act, Texas' near-total abortion ban, was implemented in September 2021. The infant mortality rate, or deaths per 1000 live births, increased by 8.3% from 2021 to 2022. The increase in death rates of infants in 2022 erase gains made in Texas since 2017. This data is from before Roe vs. Wade was overturned two years ago.
I don't think desire to control female reproduction was ever really about the sanctify of life

No we don't want you to murder your children. That makes us bad people I guess.
MAGAt rule #1: A bold-faced lie is your best defense

No one is advocating murdering children. You're a liar, ExLa. If you were really a medical doctor, then you'd know a blastocyst isn't a child. As a charlatan who claims to be a doctor and advocated HCQ during the COVID pandemic, I can see how you'd also lie about blastocysts being the same as infants and children.

default.jpg

I don't think desire to control female reproduction was ever really about the sanctify of life
It's not. It's a pretense to keep women barefoot and in the kitchen. It's the same message Harrison Butker was pushing during his commencement speech. It's all part of the MAGAt paradigm; Euro-American males on top and in charge, everyone else stays in their designated lanes.

Factor in that it's the MAGAts who push the death penalty, including the Orange Jesus advocating executing drug dealers in the street, even kids, then it's clear to see this isn't about "the sanctity of life". This doesn't even mention their support for bombing civilians as collateral damage.

I can tell you that my beautiful wife, Isabelle, would be the first to say that her life truly started when she began living her vocation as a wife and as a mother. I’m on the stage today and able to be the man I am because I have a wife who leans into her vocation. I’m beyond blessed with the many talents God has given me, but it cannot be overstated that all of my success is made possible because a girl I met in band class back in middle school would convert to the faith, become my wife, and embrace one of the most important titles of all: homemaker.

It's not. It's a pretense to keep women barefoot and in the kitchen. It's the same message Harrison Butker was pushing during his commencement speech. It's all part of the MAGAt paradigm; Euro-American males on top and in charge, everyone else stays in their designated lanes.

Factor in that it's the MAGAts who push the death penalty, including the Orange Jesus advocating executing drug dealers in the street, even kids, then it's clear to see this isn't about "the sanctity of life". This doesn't even mention their support for bombing civilians as collateral damage.

I can tell you that my beautiful wife, Isabelle, would be the first to say that her life truly started when she began living her vocation as a wife and as a mother. I’m on the stage today and able to be the man I am because I have a wife who leans into her vocation. I’m beyond blessed with the many talents God has given me, but it cannot be overstated that all of my success is made possible because a girl I met in band class back in middle school would convert to the faith, become my wife, and embrace one of the most important titles of all: homemaker.
Agreed

White Christian nationalists, particularly the male variety, obviously think women have very specific gender roles, and that unmarried females should keep their legs closed

Agreed

White Christian nationalists, particularly the male variety, obviously think women have very specific gender roles, and that unmarried females should keep their legs closed
It's both a self-serving belief of theirs and also anti-Constitutional. They only want it because it keeps them on top at the cost of everyone else being held down beneath them. It's both evil and anti-American.

Prolife! Nah not really

Infant mortality increased by 12.9% from 2021 to 2022 in Texas after Texas' near-total ban on abortion was enacted, according to a new study published today in JAMA Pediatrics. A total of 2243 Texas infants, or children under 1 year, died in 2022 compared to 1985 Texas infant deaths in 2021.

This study, "basically confirms what we've suspected for a long time," said Dr. Richard Ivey, a practicing OB/GYN in Houston. "We knew that infant mortality would go up, particularly with congenital anomalies," after the passage of the ban, he said.

The Texas Heartbeat Act, Texas' near-total abortion ban, was implemented in September 2021. The infant mortality rate, or deaths per 1000 live births, increased by 8.3% from 2021 to 2022. The increase in death rates of infants in 2022 erase gains made in Texas since 2017. This data is from before Roe vs. Wade was overturned two years ago.
And the infant murder rate in Texas dropped 99.5%

And the infant murder rate in Texas dropped 99.5%

Link to the "infant murder rate in Texas dropped 99.5%" or are you lying again, vols?

I'll make a $50 donation to JPP in your name if you can provide a link proving the "infant murder rate" dropped so much. If not, then you pay $10 in my name to JPP. Deal?

That's abortions, son. Are you conceding that the "infant murder rate" claim was a lie? or are you fucking stupid you don't know the difference between a blastocyst and a newborn infant?
Abortion is murder

Life begins at conception ...Joe Biden
Lee, who has a Ph.D. in biochemistry from the Medical College of Wisconsin and training in cell and molecular biology from Harvard Medical School, told CNA that if Biden were to follow the science, “he would know that centuries of scientific discovery and technological advancement have provided proof that from the moment of conception, that is the creation of a new human life.”

“There is indisputable proof that life begins from the moment of conception when the sperm fertilizes the egg,” Lee told CNA, “because there is the creation of a new, totally distinct, integrated organism or a human being, which is going to be biologically distinct from all other life forms on this planet.”

Last edited:
Back