Inside the Cockpits of Various Flying Machines

This sort of stuff fascinates me.

[h=1]Inside the Cockpits of Various Flying Machines[/h]

What part is fascinating to you? That they appear to be very complex?

In truth, most cockpits are identical other than the various fuses and monitoring gauges they conatin.

All have a VSI, vertical speed indicator, Altimeter, Turn Coordinators, Airspeed indicator, a throttle, steering column, flap settings and a compass. Some have GPS, landing gear controls and autopilots.

It really is that basic.

What part is fascinating to you? That they appear to be very complex?

In truth, most cockpits are identical other than the various fuses and monitoring gauges they conatin.

All have a VSI, vertical speed indicator, Altimeter, Turn Coordinators, Airspeed indicator, a throttle, steering column, flap settings and a compass. Some have GPS, landing gear controls and autopilots.

It really is that basic.

You must be a real barrel of laughs in real life.

TD, you're not smart.

Compelling; but I am willing to put my "smart" against your "dimwit" any day.

Of course everyone knows that pilots are not smart, or that college grads who graduate with honors are stupid.

Let's face it, you're not very smart making such stupid comments with nothing to support them.

I can't wait until us software engineers finally put you entitled dumbasses in the unemployment line once and for all. Piloting has always been a profession that gets an undeserved amount of respect, when all it amounts to is some training that any dumbass could complete.

Fact: You're a conservative, therefore you're a dumbass. Conservatives contribute the most to the world after they're dead, then they at least fertilize the ground, instead of providing us with intellectual pollution and dragging down the species.

Anyone can graduate with honors when their degrees' in philosophy or some other bullshit. I took a real man's degree, you took the path of the coward and the simpleton. Just like a conservative: cowards, traitors, worthless, all of them.

Last edited:
Compelling; but I am willing to put my "smart" against your "dimwit" any day.

Of course everyone knows that pilots are not smart, or that college grads who graduate with honors are stupid.

Let's face it, you're not very smart making such stupid comments with nothing to support them.

My money is on Watermark.

Back