Insult Grind.

Mott the Hoople

Sweet Jane
In honor of Don Rickles passing I wanted have an insult contest. Since no one is more fun to insult than Grind. I figured he'd be the best schmuck to attack. So here's the rules. The best insult of Grind wins the JPP Don Rickles humanitarian award. Since I'm the biggest asshole on JPP it's only fit I determine the winner.

Grind, you are a witty, talented, caring and informed moderator. I never did like you.

In honor of Don Rickles passing I wanted have an insult contest. Since no one is more fun to insult than Grind. I figured he'd be the best schmuck to attack. So here's the rules. The best insult of Grind wins the JPP Don Rickles humanitarian award. Since I'm the biggest asshole on JPP it's only fit I determine the winner.

Grind, you are a witty, talented, caring and informed moderator. I never did like you.

When Grind was born, the doctor took one look at him and slapped his mother.

I gotta tell you, with all the nonsense and all the jokes, I want to tell you from the bottom of my heart: Damo told me he never liked Grind.

Grind expects everyone to kiss his ring, which in itself isn't so bad; but he wants to keep it in his back pocket.

<walking up to Grind and putting my arm around his shoulders>

Me - Hey Grind, do you know the difference between an asshole and a big ole hole in the ground?

Grind - No

Me - I can't put my arm around a big ole hole in the ground.

I gotta tell you, with all the nonsense and all the jokes, I want to tell you from the bottom of my heart: Damo told me he never liked Grind.
Best so far.....but you would think that on JPP the way insults are thrown around like monkey poo at the zoo we'd get a lot better than this!

Back