Insult Grind.

No. You have an undeniable fixation on it though. It's OK to get in your Jeep and blast some Gaga instead of dropping hints on an Internet forum. Let your fag flag fly free!

Not sure how you arrived at your conclusion; but you have had a habit of projection, so I understand why you refer to it so much. :good4u:

Not sure how you arrived at your conclusion; but you have had a habit of projection, so I understand why you refer to it so much. :good4u:

You're not sure? Really? You talk ghey shit everytime I see you on the Internet but you don't know why anyone would think that about you?

OK, whatever.

You're not sure? Really? You talk ghey shit everytime I see you on the Internet but you don't know why anyone would think that about you?

OK, whatever.

Pretty much the only time it comes up, in a discussion, is after you've made a comment about it; but who am I to judge how you live your life.

I don't know which is worse, Mott's lame thread or me actually reading it?

Why would I insult Grind? He is wise beyond his years. The best moderator on the interwebs.

Of course the lowly proles on JPP can't see it because like the worthless scum they are, they equate justice with getting their way. Grind does the most important thing anyone with a modicum of power can do and that is nothing?

Take for instance a worthless Mod like Rana. Is there any doubt she would abuse her authority as Mod were it not for Grind holding her in check? Of course not.

ALL HAIL GRIND!!!!!

Back