interim minister of the united church of christ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool. If they publish the information themselves it is no longer personal information.

Good to know.

yep and that poster lied when he claimed that he never told anyone here that he is a preacher and that i gave out personal information against the rules.

yep and that poster lied when he claimed that he never told anyone here that he is a preacher and that i gave out personal information against the rules.

Question Yurt - when has MM ever told the truth? He is always out to slime and slur anyone who beats his ass witht he facts and the truth

Not much has changed from DP as far as his debate style

Question Yurt - when has MM ever told the truth? He is always out to slime and slur anyone who beats his ass witht he facts and the truth

Not much has changed from DP as far as his debate style

true, i can't count high enough the number of lies he has been caught in....amazing for a licensed minister of the UCC church...

it is unfortunate he lives such a big lie

true, i can't count high enough the number of lies he has been caught in....amazing for a licensed minister of the UCC church...

it is unfortunate he lives such a big lie

I bet at this moment, MM is sending a PM demanding this thread be deleted and you be banned for posting personal info :)

Well, MM earned himself several trolls over on FP.com to include mainman, mainewoman, and maineman's_mother. Of course, other posters such as toby had multiple trolls created to parody them. I still remember the day the site got flooded with threads dissing him and calling him gay. I figured no one would miss one or two of them, so I tested a thread-wrecking BBcode that Dano had taught me... and SR banned me for it, and a bunch of people whined that I was ruining their freedom of speech!!!!

Anyway, I find it amusing that a liberal would be a pastor...

and he told us that his son is a choir director, i wonder if his son knows about his preacher/father's sexually vulgar posts

I wonder how many times the kid went to the ER due to MM's savage temper and anger problem

I do hope the kid does not suffer from the same character traits as his old man

gems from a licensed minister...

you don't need to roll over....just bend over.

we won and we'll do things the way we want for the next two years whether you like it or not!

he should stop hiding in the closet and just come out

gems from a licensed minister...

he should stop hiding in the closet and just come out

Yurt, MM may ask the owner here to change his name, and remove some of his posts

Or he could come back under a new ID

Then leave the board in shame when those actions did not work :)

if maineman's life is so "honest", why does he continue to whine that someone told his church about his posts on dp and that this "harmed" him....

those posts must have been pretty bad if his church/flock found out about them and because they saw his online posts...that "harmed" him.

i'm glad i live an honest life

if maineman's life is so "honest", why does he continue to whine that someone told his church about his posts on dp and that this "harmed" him....

those posts must have been pretty bad if his church/flock found out about them and because they saw his online posts...that "harmed" him.

i'm glad i live an honest life

I have an idea why he claiming "harm"

For months, MM boatsed how nobody would care about his posts. He said how everyone knows he is a "firey democrat"

Well, his posts were seen by others, and I suspect he was told his conduct was unacceptable

Why else would be beg Jim to change his name, and remove nearly 75% of his posts? Why would MM post under the name of "moderate democrat" and then lie about not being manfrommaine?

Even after Jim granted all his requests, MM left DP

The only answer is that MM was humilated in public, and now plays the role of victim - even though he openly posted the info, said his "flock" would not care what he posts, and all but dared someone to send his posts to his Church

So now the moderators are posting anonymously to encourage this scum?

That's great.
No.. That's not anonymous, that's the member 1 account, the one with full access to everything I don't use it often, but it is me. I had to log in as the full Admin in order to set some code and I wrote that in there.

I was going about taking out the reference, but then I saw that it was already posted by the member himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back