interim minister of the united church of christ

Status
Not open for further replies.
No.. That's not anonymous, that's the member 1 account, the one with full access to everything I don't use it often, but it is me. I had to log in as the full Admin in order to set some code and I wrote that in there.

I was going about taking out the reference, but then I saw that it was already posted by the member himself.

I guess the larger question is: what in the world does it have to do with just plain politics? What about two DP.com members coming here to trash me ad infinitum has anything to do with politics in the least?:rolleyes:

I guess the larger question is: what in the world does it have to do with just plain politics? What about two DP.com members coming here to trash me ad infinitum has anything to do with politics in the least?:rolleyes:
True, and I am working on that. It brings nothing to the board.

How are we "trqashing" you when all we are doing is posting what YOU have posted in the past?

Like this classic blast from the past:

Originally Posted by manfrommaine
ah yes...so the owner/moderator not only divulges private information received from Private Messages in direct violation of his own rules ("Do as I say, not as I do"), but now he is reduced to being a fucking spelling nazi! How quaint. How droll. How sadly pathetic.

Sorry, LIAR, but it's of your own doing. You have been banned from this board quite a few times and YOU emailed me with your nastiness after a few of them. Unprovoked emails sent to me upon your own accord - with your entire name attached. I guess maybe you shouldn't send out your shitty emails when your baby temper flares up, huh XXXXXX?

Do you deny you have sent me these emails, with your name right within the emails and your address? Did I ask you to send me these emails? The board is the board - my email is my email. Shall I post them here, or do you agree you sent them?

So tell us, XXXXXX, why do you send hate mails to people and then cry foul when one responds to you using the own information you sent willingly - off the board?

[ame="http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?t=18720"]See who agrees with Obama's "Spread the wealth around" agenda - Debate Policy - US Political Discussion & Debates[/ame]

This thread ends here. It's done. There are better places to get upset over what happened on dp.com.

dp.com might be one of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back