Internet Explorerer is now COMPLETELY useless

FUCK THE POLICE

911 EVERY DAY
The thing I hated most about Microsoft was that I was actually required to open their shitty browser sometimes in order to log onto Windows Update. In fact, that's pretty much the only time I Internet Explorer - whenever Microsoft requires me to. There's no reason in the coding that the site couldn't work on Firefox except for the fact that Microsoft prohibits it in order to promote their in house browser.

Now they've found out a way around that.

Welcome to IE tab, folks:

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/1419

Install this. Then right click, open up an "IE tab", and you can run anything that had before "needed" to run on Internet Explorer.

Eh the Zune kicks ass over the iPod. I'll admit I hate Microsuck and all that they are. But I do like the Zune and 360. Thats it.

I formatted my hard drive because of a flaw in Vista. After I formatted it, I didn't feel like downloading Firefox for a few days, and I learned just how much I hated not having all of Firefox's features.

actuly vista has been one of the most solid OS's i have ever had at the time of its launch

I think it was a denial of service attack. Vista wouldn't recongnise me as the owner of the computer and refused to allow me to log on - it didn't even give me a chance to type in the password, it just had an "X" in a red box followed by that message whenever I'd try to boot up the computer. I re-installed it from the recovery partition.

It may have been a flaw in the activation scheme. But the computer had been acting weird for a while. It hasn't done anything like that since I reformatted it, though.

I've actually just figured out that I could've ugraded to Vista Ultimate free using that "Anytime Upgrade" disc and VLite. Too bad I threw it away...

The thing I hated most about Microsoft was that I was actually required to open their shitty browser sometimes in order to log onto Windows Update. In fact, that's pretty much the only time I Internet Explorer - whenever Microsoft requires me to. There's no reason in the coding that the site couldn't work on Firefox except for the fact that Microsoft prohibits it in order to promote their in house browser.

Now they've found out a way around that.

Welcome to IE tab, folks:

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/1419

Install this. Then right click, open up an "IE tab", and you can run anything that had before "needed" to run on Internet Explorer.

Is that the trick. I have been having trouble with a few updates with Fox, so I have to do it through IE, i hate IE!!!!!!!!

Back