Internet Trolls say stuff online they would never say to someone's face

Trolling, as an online (not under a bridge) activity, is simply crude behavior expressed only to exact pain or earn attention. The curtain of separation between identity and such action allows it – unlike, say, if it were to occur on the street, where a 15-year-old chubby kid calls your wife a fat b-word. There, he would get his lights punched out.

The good and bad thing about online trolling: it’s not on the street, and it’s not on the street! The good: nothing physical erupts; the bad: there are no brakes to stop it.

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2016/08/23/greg-gutfeld-so-are-troll.html

Imagine that. Someone saying stuff online they are too cowardly to say offline. At least online, you can delete your posts and threads once you realize what an ass you look like.

:rofl2:

You are a troll…if you:

1. Use any word you do not have the guts to use in the actual presence of someone you’re attacking.

2. Do so under the cloak of anonymity.

3. Claim you’re a conservative, or religious, but negating such descriptions as you degrade others (it’s really amazing how many god-fearing granddads use the C-word to women who could be their daughter’s age).

4. Propel any conspiracy to smear an adversary. And while doing so, include any picture with arrows to body parts, suggesting underlying disease or illnesses, and adding, “just raising questions,” “just sayin” or “just putting it out there.”

5. Attach gruesome pics of horrid tragedy, announcing it a “false flag” or an “insider job.” Bonus: stating parents of victims are just “actors,” in this “staged” tragedy.

I've seen quite a few right leaning religious posters engage in trolling #3.

If you are going to claim to be a Christian, thus morally superior to others, might want to rethink some of those insults.

Trolling, as an online (not under a bridge) activity, is simply crude behavior expressed only to exact pain or earn attention. The curtain of separation between identity and such action allows it – unlike, say, if it were to occur on the street, where a 15-year-old chubby kid calls your wife a fat b-word. There, he would get his lights punched out.

The good and bad thing about online trolling: it’s not on the street, and it’s not on the street! The good: nothing physical erupts; the bad: there are no brakes to stop it.

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2016/08/23/greg-gutfeld-so-are-troll.html

Imagine that. Someone saying stuff online they are too cowardly to say offline. At least online, you can delete your posts and threads once you realize what an ass you look like.

Did you miss the part about attention??

You do realize you are feeding the very beast you want to kill??

Or has it grown into a symbiotic relationship where one or both need the other??

I'm mocking the shit out of him. I talked with a poster who said ignoring him doesn't work. No one cares that he creates multiple threads about posters and their families, but oddly, they whine when I create threads to mock him. Weird ass board.

But this thread isn't just for him, but I do note you thought so.

Thread success. :)

I'm mocking the shit out of him. I talked with a poster who said ignoring him doesn't work. No one cares that he creates multiple threads about posters and their families, but oddly, they whine when I create threads to mock him. Weird ass board.

But this thread isn't just for him, but I do note you thought so.

Thread success. :)

Well you aren't stupid, so I can only assume you are new to this message board thing..

Rarely are trolls deterred by ignoring them-IGNORING IS FOR YOU BENEFIT-not theirs...

Making various threads about them?? They live rent free in your head..

Put shit about them in your signature?? That's their brand in every post you make, why ppl do it I dunno..:dunno:

You do what you want my friend, that just my 2 cents

Well you aren't stupid, so I can only assume you are new to this message board thing..

Rarely are trolls deterred by ignoring them-IGNORING IS FOR YOU BENEFIT-not theirs...

Making various threads about them?? They live rent free in your head..

Put shit about them in your signature?? That's their brand in every post you make, why ppl do it I dunno..:dunno:

You do what you want my friend, that just my 2 cents

So all his threads about me and other posters mean we all live rent free in his head?

Is there a reason you don't talk to him about this and only talk to me? You know full well he does it, but your issue seems to be with me mocking his shit.

So all his threads about me and other posters mean we all live rent free in his head?

Is there a reason you don't talk to him about this and only talk to me? You know full well he does it, but your issue seems to be with me mocking his shit.

I don't see threads he made about you, mayBE that is just me, I dunno....

What I do see is him & other trolls having fun~you not so much...

There are many good ppl here, dems, repubs, indies & even the occasional libertarian or two..lol

Including you!!

I think boards can be best enjoyed by not taking other posters to seriously NOR OURSELVES TO SERIOUSLY!!

I don't see threads he made about you, mayBE that is just me, I dunno....

What I do see is him & other trolls having fun~you not so much...

There are many good ppl here, dems, repubs, indies & even the occasional libertarian or two..lol

Including you!!

I think boards can be best enjoyed by not taking other posters to seriously NOR OURSELVES TO SERIOUSLY!!

What made you think this thread was about him?

Did you not see his thread about Woodsy Women of the Northwest? The entire thread was solely to insult my wife who competes in lumberjack competitions.

All his Thailand threads are solely to insult Milagro's wife by calling her a slut and a prostitute. Strange how you never see those threads, but notice this one.

You'll notice that each time a new post is added to this thread, he adds one to his Briton thread. It is at 8 now, but he will delete them later. It cracks me up what a passive aggressive pussy he is.

What made you think this thread was about him?

Did you not see his thread about Woodsy Women of the Northwest? The entire thread was solely to insult my wife who competes in lumberjack competitions.

All his Thailand threads are solely to insult Milagro's wife by calling her a slut and a prostitute. Strange how you never see those threads, but notice this one.

Yea I saw that thread & had no idea what it was about..

I don't like ppl posting about family but it's legal here so ppl have to decide if they want to talk about their family & deal w/ what may result..

I don't know Milagro very well yet but IMHO he appears intelligent, confident & running his game his way & having a good time doing so :dunno: I haven't noticed him posting any threads about it, but I just look in this forum & found one.. Seemed like a joke to me..

You'll notice that each time a new post is added to this thread, he adds one to his Briton thread. It is at 8 now, but he will delete them later. It cracks me up what a passive aggressive pussy he is.

After reading my post, it is now one.

You're welcome. :)

Last edited:
Yea I saw that thread & had no idea what it was about..

I don't like ppl posting about family but it's legal here so ppl have to decide if they want to talk about their family & deal w/ what may result..

I don't know Milagro very well yet but IMHO he appears intelligent, confident & running his game his way & having a good time doing so :dunno: I haven't noticed him posting any threads about it, but I just look in this forum & found one.. Seemed like a joke to me..

Regardless, the coward constantly whines about righties never doing things in real life or saying something to someone's face, but he hides behind his computer and insults people and their wives from the comfort of his mom's basement.

Regardless, the coward constantly whines about righties never doing things in real life or saying something to someone's face, but he hides behind his computer and insults people and their wives from the comfort of his mom's basement.

OK, but it seems to me the real question is why should you care??

Let him do his thing, it makes him happy, & you do your thing & make yourself happy :D

I noticed long ago that some ppl love to hate some other poster... It is the reason they come to post..

This usually evolves/devolves a symbiotic relationship as the other is doing the same....

:dunno:

You could also PM him & see if there is any common ground, as trumpf would say "what you got to lose"..

Back