Interview today

Status
Not open for further replies.

FUCK THE POLICE

911 EVERY DAY
Interviewed with a defense contractor in Arlington today, about a job that mostly involves databases. Interview went really well. I am excited about this. This may be the end of my time in exile.

He told me he'll get back to me tomorrow. Διὸς δ' ετελειετο βουλή ·

I can't wait until in just a couple of years you are making more money than all the white trash retards on this site giving you shit. Go get em watermark.

If I don't get this job it's very probable I will be working at my dad's plywood plant within the month.

But, if that happens, I'm definitely going to be getting my masters in compsci over the next two years. Which will open me up to other positions.

I struggled to hide my excitement when he mentioned the entry level salary. I would be more than willing to work for much less than what they were offering.

Anyway, this is like my third in person interview in my life. And it involved more small talk than I think I've had in any other interview. Also one of the longest interviews I've ever had (40 minutes). I take these all as good signs. Zeus only knows what tomorrow will bring, though.

Last edited:
I can't wait until in just a couple of years you are making more money than all the white trash retards on this site giving you shit. Go get em watermark.

Once they complete his back ground check and uncover all his ranting and raving, he'll be lucky they don't have him imprisoned. :D

I struggled to hide my excitement when he mentioned the entry level salary. I would be more than willing to work for much less than what they were offering.

Anyway, this is like my third in person interview in my life. And it involved more small talk than I think I've had in any other interview. Also one of the longest interviews I've ever had (40 minutes). I take these all as good signs. Zeus only knows what tomorrow will bring, though.

I hope you get it, my oldest son just went for an interview with Amazon.

As a Marxist, a defense contracting job should be a perfect fit. Know one knows better than you how best to kill as many as possible with state machinations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back