Iphone tops smartphone sales

Well Apple just blew it. Not for their stock but just for me and a bunch of people personally. THey release an awesome new ipod with wifi and widescreen and an internet browser.....and limit it to 16 measly gigabytes. I don't know anyone willing to give up their 30-60 gig Ipods for this. I want one but damn they need more storage space. Where is the harddrive based Itouch? Damn. :(

I would buy one if they didn't limit you on carriers. I won't switch from Verizon, I've made that mistake before. They are thieves, but...they don't drop calls, and they get reception where others don't.

I heard people are disappointed with them for the keyboard and the slow internet...

I would buy one if they didn't limit you on carriers. I won't switch from Verizon, I've made that mistake before. They are thieves, but...they don't drop calls, and they get reception where others don't.

I eagerly await the new verizon tower in sight of my house. I will get wireless net access at home then. Until then I will stay with Cingular as it is the only one that works here.

Ditto. I will never own one unless they go to verizon. I am not switching to crappy at&t

Stock down 5.41 :(

Maybe people didn't like the fact that the ipod touch has no storage which is what most people wanted. 16gb for your music and videos? lol.

It is just an Iphone without the phone which would be fine if they made it at least 32gb.

Stock down 5.41 :(

Maybe people didn't like the fact that the ipod touch has no storage which is what most people wanted. 16gb for your music and videos? lol.

It is just an Iphone without the phone which would be fine if they made it at least 32gb.
It must be larger than my already full 30 GB video iPod, or I won't be purchasing it.

Back