Iran Endorses Harris.

You should take the time to listen to her speak. She was on for an hour yesterday. It would have ended your silly line of posting. Did you watch the debate? Trump is the person who cannot speak well.
Only a moron would think she speaks well. That is the reason she can only do friendly interviews. Her campaign managers don't trust her to do press conferences where multiple reporters ask unscripted questions. She can't do it.

You should take the time to listen to her speak. She was on for an hour yesterday. It would have ended your silly line of posting. Did you watch the debate? Trump is the person who cannot speak well.
What did she say that impressed you? Or encouraged someone to vote for her? Poor Oprah was dying to try to get her to say something that made sense...It never happened...
She memorized the debate answers...anyone can do that...
She says the same thing over and over...and over and over...
And it never makes sense...

Only a moron would think she speaks well. That is the reason she can only do friendly interviews. Her campaign managers don't trust her to do press conferences where multiple reporters ask unscripted questions. She can't do it.
Those really aren't interviews...and she can't even do those...

It took her a week to memorize her little speeches . I suspect her BFF slipped her the questions. Did you see what the ABC debate whistle blower said about the debate? ABC cut deals with her on what they couldn't ask her. The letter was notarized before the debate.

Putin mentioned that infectious laugh...;) She does not speak well...she speaks world salad buffets using different accents ...There's a reason there are never any threads here about on her actual "speaking" attempts... It will take months for Oprah to get over what happened yesterday...lol
The irony. The shame. The failed mockery. The deliciousness of watching your obsession with this woman, which mirrors your obsession with forum women. Thanks!

Harris is a gifted public speaker.* Toxic TOP is just exhibiting her flaming envy of this woman-she-wishes-she-could-be-but-never-will. The only times Toxic has heard Harris speak is through carefully selected Fox "News" soundbites. The same is true of her hatred and mockery of Pres. Biden and how HE speaks.

* Trump is as well, but in a very different way.

It took her a week to memorize her little speeches . I suspect her BFF slipped her the questions. Did you see what the ABC debate whistle blower said about the debate? ABC cut deals with her on what they couldn't ask her. The letter was notarized before the debate.
Pesky details...
I guess no one watched Oprah...or the Abortion Abomination this afternoon...I don't think they listen to her at all...;)

It's incredible how you gullible moron MAGATs fall for this disinformation. That's why our enemies do it, you know. They know you cultists are stupid, easily-conned, and want our nation to fall. Just look at how you worship #TRE45ON for the proof.
I think you are lying.

Back