Iranian general who vowed to ‘see dead bodies of Americans all over the Middle East’ possibly killed in Israeli airstrike

This guy was Gen Soleimani’s deputy when Trump had Soleimani killed, and was selected by Ayatollah Khamenei to replace him as head of Quds Force. Now he is reunited with his old buddy in hell.

Your Russian spy slut and Russian spy son have great intel! Did they say what type of attack and on what target(s), #10?
20-25% of Israelis are Russian, and Russian intel is in generally pretty good....It does not shock me at all if the Russians are able to give Iran significant advanced warning of a strike.

Do remember also that there are a lot of Russians in Iran, manning air defense and other systems.

Good riddance. All terrorists and anti-Constitutionalists, be they foreign or domestic, should be neutralized.
Then we Americans should be neutralizing the many democrat anti constitution idiots that are die hard
proponents of erasing our 1st and 2nd Amendments. Kamala's many illegal future terrorists that she allowed
into the US should be neutralized as well by voting in Trump to clean up her mess.

Then we Americans should be neutralizing the many democrat anti constitution idiots that are die hard
proponents of erasing our 1st and 2nd Amendments. Kamala's many illegal future terrorists that she allowed
into the US should be neutralized as well by voting in Trump to clean up her mess.
I'd ask you to go for it, Hater, but know you won't. You value your own fat ass too much to risk dying for your beliefs or going to prison.

Yep. Like all those anti American scum that allow their own hatred of America make them want to get rid of the Electoral College. ;)
If you were smarter you'd know that's impossible to do in today's political environment, you since you are on the "slow" side, I understand your confusion.

If you were smarter you'd know that's impossible to do in today's political environment, you since you are on the "slow" side, I understand your confusion.
I guess you dont read and interpret very well do you. The post of mine you quoted literally says " THEY WANT TO GET RID OF". Never did I say they did, or could. Dummy.

Back