Iranian general who vowed to ‘see dead bodies of Americans all over the Middle East’ possibly killed in Israeli airstrike

I'd ask you to go for it, Hater, but know you won't. You value your own fat ass too much to risk dying for your beliefs or going to prison.
Oh, you can bet your next welfare check on the fact that Trump will neutralize any and all of the left's anti American-anti-constitutional actions come next January.

I guess you dont read and interpret very well do you. The post of mine you quoted literally says " THEY WANT TO GET RID OF". Never did I say they did, or could. Dummy.
The fact you are whining about a political impossibility is why I know you are slow, Fat Boy.

Oh, you can bet your next welfare check on the fact that Trump will neutralize any and all of the left's anti American-anti-constitutional actions come next January.
What if he isn't elected, Hater? Will you then leave your keyboard and go shoot up a liberal mall, school or grocery store?

"Nothing that is happening has taken Hezbollah by surprise....everything that they are doing to the Israelis has taken them by surprise"
Scott Ritter

The fact you are whining about a political impossibility is why I know you are slow, Fat Boy.
So dumb. Why is it that you are stupid enuff to display your intense jealousy of me on a message board? Is it because I am younger and healthier than you? Have more money? Better looking? That I'm Tall and not a fat bald little disgusting old man that can barely walk like you? Or just kind of all of the above?

Oh, he'll be elected all right. What is a liberal mall?
Any mall you don't like. Probably full of kids with colored hair and nose rings or people you think are Haitians or Mexicans.

No doubt you'd head for the Food Court first just like Jonathan Sapirman at the Greenwood Park Mall. Like you, he was fascinated by dictators and murdering "libs".

hdkMkNh.png

No doubt you could just look at the two people below and know that they are illegals who came to the US to vote for Democrats.

No doubt you could just look at the two people below and know that they are illegals who came to the US to vote for Democrats.

Is the picture of those two people suppose to be the definition of a liberal mall? If they are illegals then it would be no surprise that they would vote for an open border welcoming Marxist democrat like kamala.

Back