Iraqi WMD Found! In New York!!!

no wonder the melinium hotel was so cheap for that weekend in October im going.. only $300 versus average of $550 in other 4stars.

Umm is that the result of the apathy and such you keep talking about ?

I keep talking about the internationalist fascist system which everyone is waking up to. Some try to portray that people are too apathetic to change, but they're just cynical sellouts who are actually in favor of the nwo, because they prefer the order of totalitarianism to the chaos of freedom.

Chaos of freedom ? Hmm perhaps you should take that angle up with string.
It seems to be the goal of hardcore Libertarians.

Me , I can take care of myself. I feel no fear of terrorism, or someone going to kill me with a gun, etc One big reason I am not republican in nature.

Last edited:
Regardless of wmd, do you think saddam had no ties with any terrror groups whatsoever? I realize you fixate on this because "bush used this as the main reason". Just factor a larger reality into your myopic political crusade.
I think the Bush clan has more significant ties to terror groups than Saddam did. I'm referring here to the House of Saud.

"Ties" is such a wonderfully ambiguous term. It can mean anything you demagogues want it to mean.

Back