IRS: Revenue Collections Hit Record in April

red states rule

May 10 02:35 PM US/Eastern
By MARTIN CRUTSINGER
AP Economics Writer

WASHINGTON (AP) - Federal revenue collections hit an all-time high in April, contributing to a further improvement in the budget deficit for the year.
Releasing its monthly budget report, the Treasury Department said Thursday that through the first seven months of this budget year, the deficit totals $80.8 billion, significantly below the $184.1 billion imbalance run up during the first seven months of the 2006 budget year.
So far this year, tax revenues total $1.505 trillion, an increase of 11.2 percent over the same period last year. That figure includes $383.6 billion collected in April, the largest monthly tax collection on record.
Tax collections swell in April every year as individuals file their tax returns by the deadline.
For the first seven months of this budget year, which began Oct. 1, revenue collections and government spending are at all-time highs.
However, the spending total of $1.585 billion was up at a slower pace of 3.2 percent from the previous year.

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=D8P1MC7O2&show_article=1

This should come as a shock to liberals - they said the Bush tax cuts would cripple the US economy and drain "vital" funds from government programs

damn, dude. You get the blue ribbon for spamming. I haven't seen anyone spam the board like this in months.

BTW: are you just copying and pasting some of your threads from USmessageboard over to this board? This particular topic was covered over a month ago.

Yeah, you're spamming and pasting threads from your other board. LAME.

Oh, and here's one of your extremely lame threads:

Dude, you're a total freak and kool aid guzzler if you're posting that Bush is POPULAR in the world.

In short, you have the credibibliy of Toby, at best. It's a wonder Damo hangs out with dudes like you, and invites you to his board. You offer nothing in the way of intellectual content. At least when I invite repbuclians to this board, they have an IQ over 80. The smartest rightwingers here, are ones I've invited.

Yeah, you're spamming and pasting threads from your other board. LAME.

Oh, and here's one of your extremely lame threads:

Dude, you're a total freak and kool aid guzzler if you're posting that Bush is POPULAR in the world.

In short, you have the credibibliy of Toby, at best. It's a wonder Damo hangs out with dudes like you, and invites you to his board. You offer nothing in the way of intellectual content. At least when I invite repbuclians to this board, they have an IQ over 80. The smartest rightwingers here, are ones I've invited.

Translation - stop with the facts, my head hurts!

Note to RedStatesSuck:

If you want a reputation as a serious poster who relies on facts and rationality, I wouldn't post threads like:

"Bush is POPULAR worldwide!"

--Redstaterules, usmessageboard.com

Uhhh, you'll be viewed as a joke. Worse than Toby, actually.

But, if you want to be a moron, who just comes on here for the entertainment value to "piss off" liberals, have at it. :clink:

Frankly, nothing morons like you or toby could post, would piss me off.

Note to RedStatesSuck:

If you want a reputation as a serious poster who relies on facts and rationality, I wouldn't post threads like:

"Bush is POPULAR worldwide!"

--Redstaterules, usmessageboard.com

Uhhh, you'll be viewed as a joke. Worse than Toby, actually.

But, if you want to be a moron, who just comes on here for the entertainment value to "piss off" liberals, have at it. :clink:

Frankly, nothing morons like you or toby could post, would piss me off.

I have a hell of a rep on the other board

My rep points are among the highest on the board

I see libs on this board have a problem with the facts as well

How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin.
Ronald Reagan

Back