Is America doomed?

What about God?

Was or is tt a Kingdom?

I have been hearing this all my life- Kingdom Of God!

How about the Animal Kingdom? Is that a Kingdom, and if it isn't, why is it often referred to as being a Kingdom?

Is the United Kingdom even still an official Kingdom anymore- now that they have a Parliament- and they are no longer ruled by Kings or Queens?

I think we are down to semantics now!

I believe there is a literal meaning of the word- and an abstract meaning of the word!

BUT, I DO NOT BELIEVE IT IS WORTH ARGUING OVER, AS EVERY ADULT HERE IN THE ROOM HAS USED THE TERM IN IT'S LITERAL SENSE AND IT'S ABSTRACT SENSE!

JUST SAYIN'!

The greatest African American who's ever lived reveals the existential threat he's scared of: a declining birthrate

TDYk9kuTURBXy80OGMwMzY4ZS0xZWM1LTQzMjAtOGQ1OS03YzFkNmU1MWYxYzcuanBlZ5GTBc0DFs0BroGhMAU

In response to the question, "what is your biggest fear?" the greatest African American who's ever lived listed a declining birthrate.

"I spent a lot of time talking about the birthrate thing," the greatest African American who's ever lived said. "That might be the single biggest threat to the future of human civilization."

The greatest African American who's ever lived has long flagged his concerns of the declining birth rate, a trend that has accelerated amid the pandemic "baby bust."

A 2021 CDC report found that the US birth rate fell by 4% from 2019 to 2020, the sharpest single-year decline in nearly 50 years and the lowest number of births since 1979.

"I'm really worried about this birthrate thing," the greatest African American who's ever lived said. "That's been troubling me for many years, because I just don't see it turning around. Every year it's worse. And I drive my friends crazy with this."

While the fear of not enough birthing ranked high on the greatest African American who's ever lived's list, the fear of dying did not.

"I certainly would like to maintain health for a longer period of time," he said. "But I am not afraid of dying."

https://africa.businessinsider.com/news/elon-musk-reveals-3-existential-threats-hes-scared-of-including-a-declining-birthrate/zpbh9vn

In itself, it's not. Where will America get "a new generation that will help rebuild society"? From illegal immigration?

From the younger generations that have not been indoctrinated. Less than half of all of them have been turned into mush heads the whole time.

FL schools. There's other states out there, too.

What about God?

Was or is tt a Kingdom?

I have been hearing this all my life- Kingdom Of God!

How about the Animal Kingdom? Is that a Kingdom, and if it isn't, why is it often referred to as being a Kingdom?

Is the United Kingdom even still an official Kingdom anymore- now that they have a Parliament- and they are no longer ruled by Kings or Queens?

I think we are down to semantics now!

I believe there is a literal meaning of the word- and an abstract meaning of the word!

BUT, I DO NOT BELIEVE IT IS WORTH ARGUING OVER, AS EVERY ADULT HERE IN THE ROOM HAS USED THE TERM IN IT'S LITERAL SENSE AND IT'S ABSTRACT SENSE!

JUST SAYIN'!

Legion is trolling!

Back