Is Chloe and Steppenwolf....

nope.....shes the smart one Im the dumb one, there are ways to prove it besides reading our posting style, have the admin look at our IP adresses or have us both go on voice chat with you at the same time. Wow paranoid or guilty of something Id say.....:)

nope.....shes the smart one Im the dumb one, there are ways to prove it besides reading our posting style, have the admin look at our IP adresses or have us both go on voice chat with you at the same time. Wow paranoid or guilty of something Id say.....:)

Or it could be that he is REALLY hoping for that voice chat? :eek:

LOL...she is already on my board...I have her ip you are the paranoid one...why do you want to voice chat with me? are you twins?:cof1: 'I ain't as good as I once was' ...stolen from Toby Keith song!

addendum: waiting with baited breath for darla,lady t and desh/evince to make some big deal out of this humor!

Last edited:
LMAO! I gotta go back and rep you for that one! So you get out of talking to two women at once, huh??? :p

LOL...just go to youtube hit on 'I ain't as good as I once was'...Toby Keith...there you will see the dilemma of this! I'd post it but the embed is blocked by universal!

I tried to not comment but it's driving me nuts. Am I the only one who isn't bothered by the grammatical error in the title of this thread?

Blahhh I really should go back to work lol

LOL...just go to youtube hit on 'I ain't as good as I once was'...Toby Keith...there you will see the dilemma of this! I'd post it but the embed is blocked by universal!

I went to view the youtube video, lost track of time...watch broke again...and had to run out...

BB, you may be shocked, but I'm not a big fan of country music. Sorry to disappoint you, but I watched the whole video. It was quite good...

So those chicks were pretty hot and I do happen to have a cowboy hat as well...

What are you suggesting...that Chloe and I put you in an ambulance. :eek:

Back