Is Chloe and Steppenwolf....

I went to view the youtube video, lost track of time...watch broke again...and had to run out...

BB, you may be shocked, but I'm not a big fan of country music. Sorry to disappoint you, but I watched the whole video. It was quite good...

So those chicks were pretty hot and I do happen to have a cowboy hat as well...

What are you suggesting...that Chloe and I put you in an ambulance. :eek:

the big difference in the steppenwolf & chloe personna's is one is blonde and one is brunette.....can u guess which is which?

the big difference in the steppenwolf & chloe personna's is one is blonde and one is brunette.....can u guess which is which?

Well,steppen told me she died her hair to blond...did you die your hair from blond to brunette? Damn got out of that fix!:cof1:

and both of your alter-egos are fun!...We betta stop here some of the other ladies in here seem to be getting irritated... sorry tex-meg I weren't home schooled! (Now ya have some grammar to run the nails on the blackboard!):pke:

I went to view the youtube video, lost track of time...watch broke again...and had to run out...

BB, you may be shocked, but I'm not a big fan of country music. Sorry to disappoint you, but I watched the whole video. It was quite good...

So those chicks were pretty hot and I do happen to have a cowboy hat as well...

What are you suggesting...that Chloe and I put you in an ambulance. :eek:

Oh hell no...y'all are way too much for this old coot! Me and grouch will do that this summer...he is trying his best to get me to try motor para-gliding...I'm still trying to get out of it!:cof1:

LOL...she is already on my board...I have her ip you are the paranoid one...why do you want to voice chat with me? are you twins?:cof1: 'I ain't as good as I once was' ...stolen from Toby Keith song!

addendum: waiting with baited breath for darla,lady t and desh/evince to make some big deal out of this humor!

What kinda bait did you use?

Well,this has been fun...gotta run the NY steak is simmering in the pan...just had to close out with dinner for the night so said1 won't be disappointed!:clink:

It is bated breath.

heh I haven't gone to his site because everyone said he's creepy. I guess steppen knows him more then me I don't know anything about him. Shrug.....I just thought it was funny he thought me & her were the same person, I know her from another board were online friends.:cool:

heh I haven't gone to his site because everyone said he's creepy. I guess steppen knows him more then me I don't know anything about him. Shrug.....I just thought it was funny he thought me & her were the same person, I know her from another board were online friends.:cool:

BB is an extremely right wing old bird.
Ex military and loved it, and then a career cop after that I think.
A bit rough around the edges too.
He did manage to piss off all the women on here at one time, and about half of the males too.

His site is ok I guess, I am registered over there but have not been there in quite a while.
He has a brother I think known on here as Grouch something or something grouch. Grouch seems ok .

Just always play it safe on the net as you know and give out no traceable info. Not even to me :D

well I can chat with him here, and theres no need to register to his board since i can read it as a guest. :)

well I can chat with him here, and theres no need to register to his board since i can read it as a guest. :)

Good point. This is the only political board I spend time on. I hit maybe 3 other boards on other subjects from time to time.

Yeah I have this and the other board I met Steppen at. I get addicted to the net and then I get sick of it and stop for a long time. (Im in a "net relapse" phase) I might need an intervention soon....:cool:

Yeah I have this and the other board I met Steppen at. I get addicted to the net and then I get sick of it and stop for a long time. (Im in a "net relapse" phase) I might need an intervention soon....:cool:

LOL I am about there as well. But with winter and having recently "retired"...

he he with the recession, who knows maybe it will get bad enough to force people to cut back and do without ......even without dare I say?.... the net....ha ha

BB is an extremely right wing old bird.
Ex military and loved it, and then a career cop after that I think.
A bit rough around the edges too.
He did manage to piss off all the women on here at one time, and about half of the males too.

His site is ok I guess, I am registered over there but have not been there in quite a while.
He has a brother I think known on here as Grouch something or something grouch. Grouch seems ok .

Just always play it safe on the net as you know and give out no traceable info. Not even to me :D

True and ya never posted...chicken little!:gives:

Back