Is CUNT acceptable?

Cancel 2018. 3

<-- sched 2, MJ sched 1
No. I didn't call Palin a cunt because she's a conservative. I called her a cunt because she's a cunt.

And her daughter's a drunken slut whore.

Nigger cunt!

I ignore the cunt.

You spelled "toodles" wrong, cunt.

TTFN!

CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT?

* posts have been shortened to highlight the point

i know in england it is apparently acceptable, but not in the US. i don't like the word and have never referred to a woman by that word.

is the word worse than faggot?

i know in england it is apparently acceptable, but not in the US. i don't like the word and have never referred to a woman by that word.

It is far more acceptable to call men a cunt but be prepared to defend yourself if it doesn't go down well. The ultimate insult is to call someone a fucking cunt, there is no latitude there at all. What is more acceptable is to call someone a dozy cunt, as in "don't be a dozy cunt", I'm not sure why that is, it just is!! Calling a woman a cunt is definitely not a good thing to do, in public anyway.

It is far more acceptable to call men a cunt but be prepared to defend yourself if it doesn't go down well. The ultimate insult is to call someone a fucking cunt, there is no latitude there at all. What is more acceptable is to call someone a dozy cunt, as in "don't be a dozy cunt", I'm not sure why that is, it just is!! Calling a woman a cunt is definitely not a good thing to do, in public anyway.

my bad, i misunderstood english manners....

i wonder what someone like grind would think...he believes "faggot" is a bad, bad word (well, depending if darla likes or dislikes the poster) if a heterosexual uses it, but ok if a homosexual uses it.

i wonder what someone like grind would think...he believes "faggot" is a bad, bad word (well, depending if darla likes or dislikes the poster) if a heterosexual uses it, but ok if a homosexual uses it.

They are not hard and fast rules, it is hardly ever a good idea to call anyone a cunt in a work setting especially an office.

Last edited:

This isn't going to look good on your next Whine Report from Grind, Yurt.

Well excuse me but us Brits invented modern satire and it's a damn sight more sophisticated than calling somebody a cunt. That is more like sarcasm which is defined as the lowest form of wit mostly used by the highest form of shit.

lol...

Benny Hill?

Faggot is not really used as an insult much, although many teenage boys will call a certain type of behaviour gay meaning useless.

yeah it's a pretty bad word. Why are like the easiest things to understand seemingly so hard for you to grasp?

I don't understand why we have to keep having this discussion every few months. We have had so many "is it okay to say cunt" threads that it really speaks to the high rate of ADD we have trending on this site. The only benefit to these threads is that I get to make "I like pussy" retorts...

Back