Is drumpf finished?

how finished is toonald droompf?

• drumpf is finished, but next month

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • it's the begining of the end

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
You forgot a few choices, so I’m not voting. He will be impeached, but not removed from office. Being impeached will
cause him to be obsessed by it. It will be all he talks about at his rallies, driving even the die hards to leave early.

leave early? his base has been donating a shit ton of money to him recently over this stuff. the people that give the money, ARE the diehards. they aren't going anywhere.

Wait a sec...weren't you a Trump fan boy? You're calling him Drumpf now? What gives?

are you retarded? i'm clearly being sarcastic you ornery ohiohan. me saying "drumpf is finished" is a meme at this point, to illustrate how retarded liberals sound. you flyover dunces really are a special bunch.

leave early? his base has been donating a shit ton of money to him recently over this stuff. the people that give the money, ARE the diehards. they aren't going anywhere.
Yes, people have been leaving from his rallies early, lately. He is basically doing the 2016 campaign reruns. He’s boring and if he goes off script, he just barfs scattered thoughts. He’s a horrible public speaker.

Yes! You can go ahead and put a fork in him!

ForsakenUnsightlyBighorn-size_restricted.gif

Back