Is Gavin considering a run?

Interesting.

I think the original plan was for him to run this year, but now he's seemingly being bumped to 2028 as the DNC seemingly believes that they can't quite cheat their way to "victory" this time around.

Why? He has the right to run against an incumbent.
If you want to be literal, sure. If you want to exist in reality, he’s not going to challenge Kamala if she is the sitting President. (If that was his M.O. he would have challenged a vulnerable Biden.)

If you want to be literal, sure. If you want to exist in reality, he’s not going to challenge Kamala if she is the sitting President. (If that was his M.O. he would have challenged a vulnerable Biden.)
He has been slated to run in 2028. I do not know if he would change his plans.

He has been slated to run in 2028. I do not know if he would change his plans.
That’s because the assumption was either 1) Biden’s 8 years would be up and there would be an open Democratic primary or if Biden lost 2) there would also be an open Democratic primary in ‘28

No one has said he would run to challenge a sitting Democratic president

That’s because the assumption was either 1) Biden’s 8 years would be up and there would be an open Democratic primary or if Biden lost 2) there would also be an open Democratic primary in ‘28

No one has said he would run to challenge a sitting Democratic president
It was a long time plan. I do not know if he wants to change it. If she succeeds, he may have to.

Back